Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Oilers Came In From SNKRS :pimp:

Nike Ended Up Placing And Charging Me For A Double Order :smh: Tempted To Grab Both Laces Off The Extra Pair Before Returning Them To The Outlet For Refund :nerd:

Anyone Else Notice Red Paint Stains On Their Stock White Laces From The Lace Eyelets?
4B036B59-FB3A-4A75-87EB-A2378C03591E.jpeg

Man got mine today. One shoe was unlaced and missing the extra set of laces. So now I gotta buy a pair and then return them so I can get my other set of laces

Or do they only come with one blue and one red lace? Cause in my bags it was only one of each.

Last edited:
Man got mine today. One shoe was unlaced and missing the extra set of laces. So now I gotta buy a pair and then return them so I can get my other set of laces

Or do they only come with one blue and one red lace? Cause in my bags it was only one of each.

Only come with one of each..

Hold up, when you say 1 each, you do mean 1 pair each, right? Not literally 1 red lace, 1 red lace?

Yes it’s one blue lace and one red lace. Utterly dumbfounding that Nike did that but not surprised.
Man somebody might just have to swap their red for my blue when I make it back to the states. Nike wylin' :lol:

Yeah that **** is crazy, why wouldn't you send a pair of each. Not just one, I've never seen that before.

Will do red for both pairs when my extra pairs comes in.

IMG_9242.jpg
I think i'm in the minority, but i've always liked the red laces in these, it's exactly how mine are laced, i have both laces in all three colors, and tried all combinations, but for some reason was feeling the red more.

Back
Top Bottom