Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

SNS pair just arrived and can confirm that there is only 1 of each lace...
IMG_9959.jpeg

Size did you get?

so only 1 laces for each color W.T.F what kinda release is this?

and I only want the BLUE lace. my size is an 11 coming from BSTN . if anyone wants the red to trade for the blue one hit me up

Soooooo...StockX for my size 12 at this point, correct?

Probably. Depends on your size. It’s like $200-$210. My size is like $210. After retail and tax for me, it would have been like $190. $20 or so over retail isn’t bad.

I don’t think they’ll release in the states.

kbaumu.jpg

Got my 12 from Kixsquare. Now I can rest easy. They're $199 but they owed me $10 so I had a code. But yea guys, sizes are super limited. I ordered my 12 then it disappeared off the site. If you want them, act fast.

kbaumu.jpg

Got my 12 from Kixsquare. Now I can rest easy. They're $199 but they owed me $10 so I had a code. But yea guys, sizes are super limited. I ordered my 12 then it disappeared off the site. If you want them, act fast.

Thank you. Just got a 11.5

Saw that kixsquare post last night and I see airforce1king airforce1king took my 12 lol. Decided to just cop a 12.5 off StockX which is what I really need size wise in these. Definitely a limited release and it’s a shame Nike isn’t releasing these in the US from all indications.

BTSN cancelled my order but I sent them a email to cancel bc they were taking FOREVER! So got my true sz last night from Kix square...

Thanks again to who ever posted and I will never order from BTSN again!

Back
Top Bottom