Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

I think BSTN cancelled my order. I checked my account and the charge is no longer there. Im pissed.

*UPDATE* got a shipping email from BSTN this morning. They took the money out of my account, but the charge is still "hidden". Very weird. Anyways, I'm just glad I'll be getting these soon.

Size 11 oilers came in today
IMG_20190508_173152_489.jpg

Does anyone know what size laces these come with. Wondering what the cutoff is. Like sizes 7-10 should be the same and then 10and up would be the same

I picked up a pair of the black/reds that randomly popped up in my size on SNKRS (11.5). They came in tonight and damn they did a nice job with these. The leather is really good. Only other pair I have is the superbrons and I can see myself wearing these way more often.

I picked up a pair of the black/reds that randomly popped up in my size on SNKRS (11.5). They came in tonight and damn they did a nice job with these. The leather is really good. Only other pair I have is the superbrons and I can see myself wearing these way more often.
You mean the white blk and red?

This post is worthless without pics b

cactus 1? travis Scott? if so I also think those are trash
I'm sure he thinks the same, he's just gonna flip them and use the cash for something else or use them as trade bait.

Just got my pair from BSTN.

I dont know why these vendors, including Nike, think it’s a good idea to basically tell everyone what’s in theses packages. :smh:

6D175957-46CF-4D93-854C-8949A08E85AD.jpeg

Label literally says “LeBron QS” 8.5.

Smh. Glad they made it.

:lol:

Not gonna lie. That white lace contrast isnt bad at all if I cant swing a second baby blue lace.

Back
Top Bottom