Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Wait, what are y'all talking about? The entire blue upper part is either suede on some pairs or leather on another? Hmmm...if so then that's interesting. What was it on the OG's? And can we get some DETAILED pics?

20190516_151525.jpg
View attachment 2337888

Someone in here has the OG pair and they were def suede. I'm not on my laptop so I can't go back some pages to find it.

2lnuv45.png

Here's a convo I just had with my bro. Well these shoes just keep getting more and more mysterious lol. Can't wait to see what material I get in. I DON'T WANT MISMATCHED PAIRS, but if I get one I may try and track down the other.

P.S. His pair came from SNS...

I don’t really understand how Nike lets pairs get mismatched... but then again Nike has been messing up a lot of stuff lately

I don’t know the last time something like this happened. I’d be mad as **** if I got the leather pair. My pair will be suede when they hit the US.

Mine are suede uppers and came from StockX but were shipped from England. Honestly prefer the suede over the leather.

Got mine from StockX yesterday. Has the leather lace strap thingy. Going to try and return them to StockX. A friend of mine has the sample pe pair and it definitely has the suede/nubuck lace strap thingy on them. Since there are 2 versions of this, I think StockX should categorize them separately so there is no return or purchase issues with buyers. It's just a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom