Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

I think that would be hard to categorize because dudes have been getting pairs with one shoe having leather and the other having the other.

I think that would be hard to categorize because dudes have been getting pairs with one shoe having leather and the other having the other.

Damn. We might have people swapping 1 shoe on these to match their pairs lol. One of each (one leather and 1 suede) on a pair isn’t acceptable smh.

Last edited:
My pair came in from Footpatrol on Tuesday. Just posting now.

20190514_180749.jpg

Mine arrived today as well laceloops are leather but like it still and ordered a second pair

Honestly, I wouldn’t have mind the leather if that’s how Nike produced these but the fact they did 2 versions, I want the one closest to the original. Like how they did the home Retro colorway, they didn’t use patent on the toe cap but that’s how they produced it so I was ok with it.

Today's pickup. Quick backstory. Back in September, LeBron visited CTK and gave all the players a pair of these. This is one of those pairs I purchased from 1 of the players 2 days ago. No box, worn a few times. Whatever. I paid $240 shipped. The other 2 size 12's on the market are $500 and $700. I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with my purchase.

fvcigm.jpg

Just bought the Navy’s off of StockX for $204. Going to try for the SVSMs on the 24th. Hope they release those Oilers stateside.

just want them to bring back the white/gold 3s because my OGs fell apart recently and the all star 2s. any other PEs would be great as well.

Those white 2’s in the front are the best in the pic imo. Those Zoom Flight 2k3’s bring back middle school memoriss

Back
Top Bottom