Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Salute 9th Wonder 9th Wonder for helping me out with the other blue lace :nthat:
65522443_557988414733095_241250257108669139_n.jpg

Wearing my Superman's today and they're cutting into the back of my legs. Shouldn't have worn no show socks today.

You know what? **** these shoes. My second pair of Oilers came yesterday. Just opened them. Blue lace is there, red lace is gone. Smh. So ****in dumb to only have one lace.

Both of my pairs straight from NDC, both had the right shoe tried on and unlaced. Not sure where this stock came from but this is some bull****. I want my red lace

You know what? **** these shoes. My second pair of Oilers came yesterday. Just opened them. Blue lace is there, red lace is gone. Smh. So ****in dumb to only have one lace.

Both of my pairs straight from NDC, both had the right shoe tried on and unlaced. Not sure where this stock came from but this is some bull****. I want my red lace
Yeah my pair from SNKRS has some creasing on the upper and a scuff on the patent leather heel counter smh. I hit Nike up and they said I could return or exchange but I pressed for a 20% code

Shoes should've been designed with round rope laces not ovals. The ovals don't look right to me in these because of the quick lace loops being so big.

I actually have the laces from my og 2s in this home pair.

Back
Top Bottom