Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

I’m definitely late to the party, I’m looking to pick up a pair. Half size up or stay tts?

I’m definitely late to the party, I’m looking to pick up a pair. Half size up or stay tts?

Yes, definitely 0.5 up. Lebron 3 retro are on the narrow side and I'm not wide footed. Your pinky might hate you if you go TTS.

Did the pair you ordered from GOAT arrive?
07509DB1-59F9-43F4-B854-FDCE08F7C9FA.gif

Reactions: Ube
:lol: if it hasn't arrived by now, it should soon and will be in time for Christmas. Hopefully your nephew doesn't experience a growth spurt this year.
I'll tell him to give you the LeBron 3s since you couldn't afford to buy a pair for yourself. Gotta look out for less fortunate, when God has already blessed me.

I'll tell him to give you the LeBron 3s since you couldn't afford to buy a pair for yourself. Gotta look out for less fortunate, when God has already blessed me.
I am not "less fortunate" and you ridiculing people who fall under this category shows the type of character you are. Clown.

#primitiveIQ
#ruinednephews18thbirthday

I am not "less fortunate" and you ridiculing people who fall under this category shows the type of character you are. Clown.

#primitiveIQ
#ruinednephews18thbirthday

You qouted me to gain my attention and then reply with a insult about something not arriving on time.....what you expected? A pleasant reply? Please save yourself and focus on yourself, you seem quite sad about your own life.

You qouted me to gain my attention and then reply with a insult about something not arriving on time.....what you expected? A pleasant reply? Please save yourself and focus on yourself, you seem quite sad about your own life.
I didn't attack you until you tried to be a smartass with that gif. But I shouldn't be surprised, you are #primitiveiq after all.

I didn't attack you until you tried to be a smartass with that gif. But I shouldn't be surprised, you are #primitiveiq after all.
Nah my guy be honest you've been clowing me in the other threads about the miss management of my oneness order a week ago. You asking a the your goat order has arrived is still apart of that same clowing/attack....but let's call it what it really is......trolling.

Nah my guy be honest you've been clowing me in the other threads about the miss management of my oneness order a week ago. You asking a the your goat order has arrived is still apart of that same clowing/attack....but let's call it what it really is......trolling.
Stop trying to play victim here. You recommended GOAT to someone looking for the shoes. So I figured you probably received your shoes. I heard GOAT isn't so reliable and I was curious about your experience. I even tried to help you get in contact with Oneness and suggested you get another gift because the show goes on. But you can be petty if you want.

Stop trying to play victim here. You recommended GOAT to someone looking for the shoes. So I figured you probably received your shoes. I heard GOAT isn't so reliable and I was curious about your experience. But you can be petty if you want.

I'm stating facts. The fact remains your question pretains to clowing/attack.

Everyone experience positive and neagative when dealing with buying sneakers thru retailers....but since my issue was a probelm and of course me being me, I expected for you to clown on me, cause it's reciprocal to the way I clown on you. It is what it is. Just the internet. Nothing more nothing less.

I'm stating facts. The fact remains your question pretains to clowing/attack.

Everyone experience positive and neagative when dealing with buying sneakers thru retailers....but since my issue was a probelm and of course me being me, I expected for you to clown on me, cause it's reciprocal to the way I clown on you. It is what it is. Just the internet. Nothing more nothing less.
You like to bring up my stolen Jordan XIV's all the time. I didn't get butthurt over your jokes about it. You made a mistake ordering a shoe from Oneness during a 50% off sale during July 4th weekend and expecting it to arrive within 5 busness day. I made jokes about it, and I also tried to help you at the same time. But today you called me "less fortunate" and called another NTer a "broke boi" in another thread. That is just low and is not equivalent to clowning on someone's mishap over a pair of shoes. Anyone's financial situation can turn upside down. Just because you haven't been "poor" doesn't mean it can't happen.

Back
Top Bottom