Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Ebay's been good to me. These came in today and the oilers cw coming in next week. Copped CTk from goat. Gotta pause for a bit. Lolol.

Attachments

• IMG_20220610_161418.jpg
    IMG_20220610_161418.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 180
Those 'Superman' joints are crazy.. I'm still annoyed I sat these out but the way that achilles heel axe is set up on these.. I couldn't risk it. Low key wondered how bad it is on the retro. Had the OG Blk/Red and the Navy's back then :nthat:

Should've really dropped the OG Blk/Red.

As for fav.. I can't pick between VIII and X. The X's are really it for me but the V1 leather on VIIIs is undefeated and the last time the line included leather. V1 and V2 was fire and then the Elite X's that came after the standard joints were :nthat:

just give me OG colorways and the PEs that never released. don't care much for new colorways. they can keep this "the shop" pair

noticed I have a pair of oilers sitting in my closet that I just never wear and thought I'd offer them up here to anyone that wants them for the low thats gonna wear them. they're size 10.5 and have only been worn twice. dm for info, pics, etc. mods deleted if not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom