Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

I think I will stick with the Soldiers
The first rule of the accumulation of wealth is "Dont trust nobody but your cot damn self"

Team Otaku​

I like these better than the other colorways, guess they are starting to grow on me already.
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested!

:wow:
eek.gif
|I
tired.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
And I'm only Fifteen, but my mind is older.​

http://www.myspace.com/maxf13

looks okayyyyyyyyy maybe it'll grow on me
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 - Artest 93 - Bibby 10 - Martin 23 - Miller 52​

Douby 8 - Garcia 32 - Hawes 31 - Potapenko 20 - Price 7 - Salmons 15 - Thomas 9 - Williams 30 - Williamson 34​

looks more like a sig shoe for mike vick.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

OH HELLL NO...THIS IS DEF. DOWN HILL...
I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

These look clean... people need to look at these with an open mind and wipe away any comparisons to previous models.

nikezoomlebron5blackvarop0.jpg

The upper has great lines and offers many opportunities for special colorways.

nikezoomlebron5blackvarrw5.jpg

If you notice, everything white on the shoe (minus the strap and the leather overlay on the toe) is one piece [Phyposite]. That should create stability much like the IV, if not better. I'm not sure about the flexibility, though... Free tech will be difficult to beat.

nikezoomlebron5blackvarzw0.jpg
23ForeverI Aint Scared.

i think i would like these more without the gold lasering...i still like them though. is it just me or do the soldiers and zlv's look like ninja shoes...maybe im weird for thinking that but thats the first impression i got from both.

very bad in looks, but interested to see hows these match the ivs on the court.
Team Yankees

i think they look better than that first pic of the GS white/navy colorway. they don't look like iverson's anymore.

at the same time, they are a step back from the IV, however i've said this before, you can't always push the envelope. build some stability with consumers who aren't really after the crazy designs and such.

not every jordan was a step up from their previous models. in fact, sometimes i felt they were, if not almost the same, then a step back. for example:

III -> IV (almost the same...just some cosmetic, almost non-functional differences.)

VI -> VII (again, very similar designs)

VIII -> IX (the eight was so agressive, the nine was just ugly)

XVII -> XVIII (although, performance-wise, the xviii had better cushioning, it's overall design seemed like a step backward)

but, obviously, the jordan line had it's own sigs that once again pushed the envelope (II -> III, VII -> VIII, X -> XI, etc.)

that sole on the ZLV, however, has made me a bit iffy on the shoe again. if they decide to keep that sole the way it is, that rubber compound they use better be the stickiest rubber compound they can find.
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

Held the sample today....lets just say, its all in the details...

I think seeing this shoe first hand may change a few peoples minds.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

"What should I wear with my Lebron V's"

nikezoomlebron5blackvarbj6.jpg

75367444os0.jpg

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL​

will be a GREAT shoe to hoop in after modified (i.e. i cut the strap off).

i don't understand why nike consistantly places the strap fastener on the medial sides of their shoes. these always come undone for me during hooping. 2k4, 2k5, elites, lbj2 - all let me down when playing. the af25 fastener placement rules for this reason....

They look too much like the Soldiers. Hopefully they look better in person. Step down from the IVs looks-wise. IMO
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

I'm liking these a lot. Not as much as the IVS however
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom