Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

75367444os0.jpg

hahah

I'll wait for the all-black, the shiny gold thread upper is too weird
turn the music up
turn me down

I need to see a pic w/o the strap...

I never rocked my 2's with the strap...
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">m Tall ct $mall </span><!-----</strong><!-----<br></div><!-----

Wow...I like these way better than the first time I seen them.
A definate cop & a nice addition to the line.
The World Is Mine

I just saw these samples in person and the upper isn't gold lasered or anything, it's all black. The leather is just sorta like an all black buffalo print/ cement print type leather variation, and the LIGHTING in those pics make some of the indented portions appear gold. These are A LOT better in person btw...

^ Yep, doing Bobby Brown's 'It's My Prerogative'.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Two new colorways to be released later this year or early next. Like the Black/Red a lot.
4yslsaa.jpg
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

Quote:
I think seeing this shoe first hand may change a few peoples minds.

time is all that's needed for most...seeing lebron wearing them, seeing them in person

NT is the land of "growing on me"

Much better looking than the early pics. At this point I do not think I will cop though. No matter how much my opinion of them has increased, I can't see them being better than the IVs!
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Team DC Comics​

The inside view reminds me of the Huarache 64.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

for whoever said the thing about the strap fastener, in the e3lal's picture the fastener is on the opposite side of the shoe. i know the original pictures in this thread show it on the inside of the shoe but im curious to see which side the fastener ends up on.

shoe is okay, prolly my least favorite out of lebron seris, i think white/navy colorway is looking real nice, and if they changed that patent leather on these black/crimson V' from anything but white

If that strap isn't removable...it appears *easily* removable.

:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

has anybody posted what retail for these is supposed to be? the more pics come out the more I like them....they remind me of a sturdier jet flight (my fav shoe)...and actually if was to rank them (*flame suit on*) I'd say design wise to me III>IV>V>II>AZG
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

they look ultalight... other than that.... eehh...
"I Don't Believe You... U Need More People.."​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Those look pretty nice. Can't wait to see them in person. I wouldn't be suprise if they another East/West regional version.

Quote:
better than the kobe III's IMO
:smh:
smh.gif

Anyhooo... These shoes look excellent. Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm a Bronhead, but these shoes look great IMO. Nice job whoever pointed out the possible "eyeballs".

The elephant/cement-sque print leaves a great window for colorways if they can pull it off good. They also look lighter, finally, and don't look as bulky (which was my only hang-up with the IV's). Nice to see that they have a carbon-fiber plate throughout the whole shoe.
Quote:
time is all that's needed for most...seeing lebron wearing them, seeing them in person

NT is the land of "growing on me"
laugh.gif

Quote:
If that strap isn't removable...it appears *easily* removable.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

^^^some people dont prefer straps when they ball. the only shoes i like the straps on are the kobe strengths..

ps. i was thinking about removing my straps from my soldiers but i cant seem to do it unless i get a pair from an outlet..

Back
Top Bottom