Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

Full preview of the Nike Zoom V LeBron in Black/White-Varsity Crimson-Black. You can see more pictures at:

Sneakerfiles - Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson
nikezoomlebron5blackvarey0.jpg
nikezoomlebron5blackvaroh1.jpg
nikezoomlebron5blackvarup5.jpg

Sneakerfiles.com - Specializing to your Sneaker Needs.
Sneakerfiles.com Forum

i liked them up to this point, but the sole is terrible... i was not expecting that.

whooaa, two things that have become clear:

1) theres more foamposite than i first thought (toes and heel bucket it looks like)
2) these are not nearly as boring as they were starting to look (see A: wild material and B: for better or worse, the sole

i was gonna buy these from the beginning cuz they're lebrons, but now i actually want to buy them. wait about 3 months and so will everyone else, these are looking very nice.
Go 'Gate​

better than the kobe III's IMO
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

Not bad. But that outsole looks like the traction's gonna be bad.
CANDICE MICHELLE: NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION

Ok, these look much better than I first thought. They're still not on the same level as the II's or the IV's, but definitely not bad.

They just need to release the right colorways for these to score big.

...::::THE GAME IS A FOOT::::...​

I like them, but I do hope that this is not the 1st color Nike releases. And if it is, this shoe needs more red in it.
-Rob
(WESTSIDE DETROIT)

too frightened to try and top the IV
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

now this is what i'm talkin bout for a sig shoe! way better than the earlier pics, i hope that gold stuff is lasering, glitter? please dont put glitter on a shoe
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

first the kobe 3s and now the lebron 5s NIKE????
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

definitely better than the kobe 3....i liked the first pictures but i like these way more than the original black/white/crimson colorway pics posted. will be joining my lebron collection in november for sure.

aint too bad...bottom kinda looks like poo, i like it though....reminds me of the soldiers
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Very nice, but the sole is very unexpected.

I agree though.. if it is the "signature" first colourway, it needs at least a bit more red.
Don't Be That Dude.​

Back
Top Bottom