Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

After seeing the pics they look better then I expected. Theyre still not up to the level of the 4s imo.

Looking for great deals on name brand shoes (Nike, Air Jordan) and sunglasses? Check out my eBay store here: shoes2shades

These are kind of...ehhhh ill wait til they come out and hit the outlets like the IV did
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
L A K E R S​
F R E S H P R I N C E​

Fakes look better than the first pair... But you should take them off, isn't a legit check.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

4yslsaa.jpg
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

I can't wait till more samples leak and the board is flooded with pics, those weeks before release are always the best
turn the music up
turn me down

those are alright.. yo how come none of lebronz sneakers never have air bubbles?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^ cause they use zoom air (double stacked right, can someone correct me if im wrong) and therefore no air bubbles like max air based shoes
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

the soles look like crap...

i'll have to see these in person
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
Nick Young is that dude​

Oh man, I didnt think i was going to get these on release, but after seeing the above two c/ways, i think im gonna have to

Does anyone know if they are releasing a SVSM colour?

I do see the ZK2 similarities, and these suffer the same ailment the zk2's do(IMO)...neither looks like what I'd say a sig shoe looks like.
I still have to say these look better now than the 1st few images.

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Back
Top Bottom