Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

surprise.......

9d935693e87c7864ad1747c001fbd7852fe9b50.jpg

2552502ea476caa145208c9d29816a93c15f542.jpg

not bad, definitely a step up from the soldier III's but as someone said on the first page, too many little details.

LeBron James broke his Playoff tradition of wearing he Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier and went with the LeBron VII P.S., a second signature shoe designed for LeBron’s postseason play. LeBron and his Cavs didn’t enjoy the end result (they were sent packing in Round 2) so who knows what would’ve happened if LeBron wore the Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV? They haven’t released in the states just yet but two colorways are now available on Nikestore UK; White/Red/Black as well as an interesting combo of Grey/Purple/White are now available for purchase across the pond, but Sneaker News will let you know when these hit the states. For now, check out these new images of the Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV, available now at Nikestore UK.

via sneakernews
nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-iv-nikestore-uk-1.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-iv-nikestore-uk-2.jpg

Where in NYC is that? I've never been to a store like that in all the times I've visited. Very interested in going there though.

i have no clue........ im trying to get the info now................ these have zoom in the forefoot right?

Last time I read the tech specs it was Air Max heel and Forefoot Zoom. Very excited for these! Also, the all blacks look pretty clean.

Here's the Nike Team catalog. Zoom Air forefoot according to this, and I don't think I've ever seen it get something wrong.
nerd.gif

soldieriv.png

EDIT: Also, I just noticed the price! Air Max/Zoom Air setup for only $110! I'm sold.

I don't like the sound of it to be honest.... All I can imagine is "standing un-even" like leaning towards if anything, not good for the knees. But... I cant judge just yet. I gotta try em on

Originally Posted by Executive76

LeBron James broke his Playoff tradition of wearing he Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier and went with the LeBron VII P.S., a second signature shoe designed for LeBron’s postseason play. LeBron and his Cavs didn’t enjoy the end result (they were sent packing in Round 2) so who knows what would’ve happened if LeBron wore the Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV? They haven’t released in the states just yet but two colorways are now available on Nikestore UK; White/Red/Black as well as an interesting combo of Grey/Purple/White are now available for purchase across the pond, but Sneaker News will let you know when these hit the states. For now, check out these new images of the Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV, available now at Nikestore UK.
via sneakernews

nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-iv-nikestore-uk-1.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-iv-nikestore-uk-2.jpg

already available here in the Manila

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't like the sound of it to be honest.... All I can imagine is "standing un-even" like leaning towards if anything, not good for the knees. But... I cant judge just yet. I gotta try em on

If you're referring to the heel being too high relative to the forefoot, nike *can* make heel air max/forefoot zoom shoes and keep them fairly low to the ground without that uneven feel.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by never wear them

If you're referring to the heel being too high relative to the forefoot, nike *can* make heel air max/forefoot zoom shoes and keep them fairly low to the ground without that uneven feel.

see... the word is CAN... I own like 75 thousand pairs of shoes... Nike hasnt really impressed me with AM heel and zoom in the fore....
its just " another gimmick " if you ask me....

I love sneakers.... i like to try out a lot of shoes. I've played in sooo many random/dumb/stupid shoes.... 

there has only been 2 successful AM heel kicks that I've played in...

1, being the penny 4s.... ( I'll post pics just to keep it interesting )

4737377149_cbeb42458e.jpg

comfort is rated at a Bish.... coulda been better in my opinion... but the lock down was 
devil.gif

the last AM heel that i really enjoyed was the Air Max Power Three....
4737378473_dbcc81dc56.jpg

sh*! had me happy. i even bought 2 pairs knowing that they were gonna go on sale 2 weeks after release date... lol.

notice the platform on these, compared to the Soldier IVs.... Ima be tempted once they release.
4737377637_e58c371a7e.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Soldier-IV.jpg

I love the fact that there isnt any arch in the mid-section of the sole....
pimp.gif

I just may give these a try then.... hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom