Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

whats the weight of the GR LBJ V ?
Team Lakers1949- 1950- 1952- 1953- 1954- 1972- 1980- 1982- 1985- 1987- 1988- 2000- 2001- 2002...

Quote:
whats the weight of the GR LBJ V ?
"I dont need too much. Glamour and all that stuff dont excite me. I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life."--
LeBron James​

lebron5_wht_nvy.jpg

lebron5_wht_nvy_8.jpg

lebron5_wht_nvy_10.jpg

lebron5_wht_nvy_11.jpg

lebron5_wht_nvy_9.jpg

lebron5_wht_nvy_7.jpg

from pys, quality looks incredible
turn the music up
turn me down

Nice PS's BP....the Lebron V's are so clean they have a nice casual look....

The quality on the Lebron's are great! Where else have you seen quardruple contrast stitching??? This shoe is solid.

These shoes scream performance and deluxe comfort. Yes, the design certainly isn't as phenomenal as the IV's, but sometimes function is more important than form.

I'm certainly glad that Ken Link and the other guys at the Swoosh were able to reduce the overall weight.

I haven't heard on the phyposite material. Is it essentially a Foamposite-Phylon hybrid?

A few concerns-

1. The strap, though adding a nice visual pop, seems way to insubstantial for any type of true lockdown.

2. Call me old school, but I like my laceholes the same color as the upper. The large gold eyestays don't seem to flow well with the upper--they draw too much attention and clutter the shoe a bit.

3. The toebox looks just a bit to bulbous.

4. I'm a bit worried about cushioning durability. If the phyposite is truly comprised of a Phylon hybrid, will the IMEVA provide long-term cushioining?

Otherwise, a very intriguing shoe.

I can't wait to see how these compare to the IVs, KB2s, and Zoom BBs performance wise. Billy it sounds like you are sold on these. Are these the best hoop shoes out there right now? If so, I'm buying a few pairs even if the looks are just okay...

-S

Got mine in the mail today, they're very clean. The box opens like the other Lebron boxs, there is a big gold V on the top of the box, and the part of the box that slides out that holds the shoes has a picture of Lebron on both sides.~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

I'm interested to see how comfortable they are..and the weight of the shoe..because i think the design is nice..but it looks a lil like the Jordan XIX..i will prolly cop all colorways except the chine colorway..dependin on how i like how they feel on my foot..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Shoe is comfy, the weight of course is lighter than the IVs, and just by the FEEL of it lighter than the IIIs, too. Only problem is probably ventilation.

For those that like laces, the laces are flat with gold FLAT tips that have ZLV.~

EDIT Anyone know if they are in fact coming out with the dunkman colorway to the PUBLIC, because I remember reading early on that they are releasing one to the PUBLIC.~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

^RU, the shoes are nice but @#%$ happened to our team! This could be a long season......
KDog

FOR SALE!!!! GET AT ME!!!!
DS size 13 Lebron Sprites w/ PE box, DS size 13 Un-Numbered Playstation AF1.

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Back
Top Bottom