Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

not bad...they kinda resemble the ZLIII
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

such a garbage shoe. the lebron line continues to go downhill, in my opinion.

:lol:
laugh.gif
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

I've said from the beginning that I needed to see more pics to judge the shoe. These new ones have definitely helped me make my mind up. The shoe is gonna be awesome. I'm gonna be wearing them on court, and on court only. Mix of the III and 20.5.5.? Sounds good to me...
s l a s h a n d b u r n

hmmm...interesting...still not sold on them, but they look a tad bit better
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Those who are disappointed... there will always be a Lebron VI.. I mean there IS a Lebron VI...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

5x7vjts.jpg

A "strapless" look for you guys.

I am sure by now you know where to get (a lot) more pics.

Enjoy!

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

for the people that hate these, I have a feeling that the LeBron line will be much more like this and not so much the IVs. If you look at the line, the IV is the exception, not the Vs. These resemble the rest of the line much more than the IVs do. Perhaps lessons (weight, radical styling, heat) were learned with the IVs. Removable straps = good. non-removable, non functioning = not so much.

The white/golds look great. However, the straps look like a belt that some emo kid with a runny nose and his heart on his sleeve may pick up at Hot Topic.

i like the all black/red colorway, the navy/white colorway and the china's..prolly will cop a couple of pairs of these..because it resembles the lebron III and that is my favorite lebron shoe in regards to performance..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I really like the white/navy once you take off the strap (I still cannot stand straps on most shoes). People keep saying the white/navy Vs look like the white/navy XVIs. I see that too, but I think they look more like an improved version of the XIX SE West Coasts. I will be picking these up for ball and will consider paying retail. Does anyone have the release date for the the white/navy Vs?

-S

As blah as the V is, it'll still trump the Kobe III by miles before both hit the outlets.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

these have really grown on me since we saw the 1st pics of them
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

Quote:
As blah as the V is, it'll still trump the Kobe III by miles before both hit the outlets.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Some of the colorways are growing on me, but overall, I still don't like this shoe. The shot with the toecap that looks like the XXs though looked promising. If they rolled out some colorways where the toe was one color, and the toecap was another, that could potentially make the shoe look a lot better to me.

Back
Top Bottom