Nike Zoom LeBron VI Low -Dunkman pg8

I disagree, EBW. I love these...

zl6low142.jpg

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Originally Posted by ldea

Can someone confirm that these have the same tech as the mids? Full-length + double-stacked heel zoom for $90 sounds
eek.gif
^^ Exactly what I'm wondering too!

even though they are ugly, full length + double-stacked for $90 would be a complete steeeal!

straight cush

kaczalas, any idea?
double stacked
happy.gif
happy.gif

I got my all whites in the mail yesterday and i am very impressed... I love lookin down at them when im walkin and they look so sleak... Definately worth the49 dollars i dished out which is cuz of the friends and family and a giftcard i had... Definately go out and get these if you like the double stacked zoom...Great feel..

ok i know these have double stacked zoom in the heel, but do they have full-length zoom? im having a hard time believing these have the same cushioning as themids despite being 50 dollars less.

i know someone has seen a tech sheet or something on these. is there a little picture with product info on these like the lebron 7s have?

^^ its hard to trust wht nike puts on ndc but it says full length zoom+double stacked at heel

actually u can get these white ones pretty cheap during the family & friends thing
go to FL, FA or Champs and pay 63+tax

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

I don't understand the reasoning for Nike to release a low for this shoe much less in about 7 different colorways, all of which will be outlet fodder.

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

^^ its hard to trust wht nike puts on ndc but it says full length zoom+double stacked at heel

actually u can get these white ones pretty cheap during the family & friends thing
go to FL, FA or Champs and pay 63+tax

i know that very often nike has incorrect product descriptions on its own site or they will make it so vague that you know whats in the shoe but not where orhow its implemented. thats why i was asking if anyone had seen definitive product information on the inside such as nike sku training courses or tech sheetsthat nike sends to people who work at places like finish line, foot locker, etc.

@4wrestling... the reason there releasing anything LEBRON... #1 its lookin like a pretty good chance of him winning a chip... #2 hes MVP... #3 is contract isover next year and remember they gave him 90 MILLION FOR 7 YRS!! they gotta make that back... i doubt they made much back from that deal...

i emailed nike's customer service and they told me the lebron 6 lows have heel and forefoot zoom air, not full-length zoom with a double stacked unit inthe heel. also, the shoes do not have a carbon fiber heel counter (which was blatantly obvious). heres the emails

my email:
I was wondering if the Lebron 6 Low has full-length zoom air with a second zoom unit in the heel as the mid version does. I know the product description says it does, but it also says the shoes have a carbon fiber heel cup as the mids do which you can clearly see that it does not. If you have a tech sheet or some sort of definitive information about the shoes, could you please pass that information on to me? I would really appreciate the help as I am very interested in these shoes.

nike's response:
That is great to hear you are looking into purchasing some Nike Lebron Zoom VI low. These have been very popular since they came out. I would be glad to help you with your question.

I was not able to find a tech sheet for the shoes that I can provide you. I was able to confirm with our footwear department that the shoes do have Zoom air in the heel and forefoot. You were correct in that the low does not have the carbon plate in the heel. We will be working with our Nikestore.com web team to have that removed on the site.

now that i know they have at least heel and forefoot zoom, these instantly became the most attractive low top shoes on the market to me. i ordered a pair ofthe white/black colorway that should be here tuesday or wednesday.

thought these were totally a steal if they had the same spec the mids had

but still these are way better than the $88 AF1s with like almost NO AIR in the midsole

as soon as my 6 lows come in ill give a performance review. i was expecting them yesterday because the tracking said it was in transit with an expecteddelivery of june 10th but when i checked the tracking yesterday it didnt go out for delivery. i hope it wasnt lost or stolen.

Back
Top Bottom