Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Hey, are those legit or fake?

Thanks.

Hey, are those legit or fake?

Thanks.

Legit colorway, the las vegas exclusive ************* x nike collab pack zoom rookie.

However those are soo fake, the font is soooooooooooooo offf its not even funny, plus it says foamposite one. One things for sure is 95% of the fake zoom rookies i've seen have that weird font on the box label that just doesn't look right.

man the SOL hyperposites, Jade Lebron's, Calvin Bailey Jordan 9's, and these ( Red Rookies) all drop the same day....so now the question is for those who said you were gonna cop these (Rookies) before learning of the other heat that drops the same day, are you still getting these or a pair of the other shoes mentioned?

man the SOL hyperposites, Jade Lebron's, Calvin Bailey Jordan 9's, and these ( Red Rookies) all drop the same day....so now the question is for those who said you were gonna cop these (Rookies) before learning of the other heat that drops the same day, are you still getting these or a pair of the other shoes mentioned?

I will get the zoom rookies, just because I am a Penny fan and the rest is not in my sphere of interest!

Did the Matte Red Zoom Rookie came with an extra set of green laces?

'coz description on them says V.Red/V.Red-Black-Tourmaline...

Last time I check Tourmaline color is Green, Right?... 
smile.gif

Just ordered the red ones online, my Zoom Rookie collection up to this moment seems to be complete!

The original reds that Rock got that were metallic looked a lot better IMO. The matte version is ehhhh.

Back
Top Bottom