Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

eek.gif
, these could turn out fire ~

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

back to the shoes,hope these end up half/cent status and flood the outlets.wouldn't mind getting them at $69 or so.

yeah i don't see why not. the 1/2cent is one of the greatest hybrid shoes ever made style and execution wise IMO... but a hefty price tag is what sent those to outlets i think. definitely see these hitting outlets..

Those are looking too serious good work nike ....i actually mentioned this in that pic that with all the foam colors that dropped earlier this year

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nike giving us white/royal with clear soles on these but not on foam ones
30t6p3b.gif

white/royal will def. be purchased...gitd is 50/50

edit: nike also put smoked/ black translucent soles on GITDs....we need those on foam ones/pros
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nike giving us white/royal with clear soles on these but not on foam ones
30t6p3b.gif

white/royal will def. be purchased...gitd is 50/50
this

Not sure how I feel.

Maybe in another colorway, black and royal, this one just doesn't do it for me right now.

With these, Total max foamposites. and pines, something is gonna give. Too many $200+ shoes on the market so something has to sit. It wont be the pines though.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not sure how I feel.

Maybe in another colorway, black and royal, this one just doesn't do it for me right now.
^ QFT ^

growing on me.... but still prefer 1/2 cent silo over these.... not bad at all though would cop but not for retail....

The White/Atlantics look really beautiful but I don't know if I would cop, wanna see them in person first...

But those Glow In The Darks. Wow. I'm actually surprised they didn't use that on a Foam One/Pro first. Those will be copped without hesitation. About time they try something new.

The heels on these are reminding me of the Yeezy 2's..

Originally Posted by Weatherman

The heels on these are reminding me of the Yeezy 2's..
looks more like the foamposite ridges to me
laugh.gif
....but yea....a glow in the dark sole/upper in a GOOD/GREAT colorway on a foam one/pro (even a flightposite)....that'd be
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom