Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

reported
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't do that, I want you to keep your references with this user name so you could sell all 5 of your pairs.
laugh.gif

I'm done messing around before the mods clean this thread up.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I fail to believe that the rumor for 666 or even worse 500 pairs releasing is true. After Saturday with the opening of the HOH on SI there will be a total of 48 HOHs worldwide. Since this is a black friday release and Nike is trying to max the sales I'm assuming every HOH will get them. With that being said if only 666 pairs released each HOH would get roughly 14 pairs and if 500 pairs released roughly 11 pairs.

Yea just found out now and can confirm that 5 HOH will have less than 15 pairs.

Oh you reporting me to NT?.. lol ok fine with me not the only place in the world where i can buy and sell stuff bro..

were you shook you think I reported you to Nike
laugh.gif
for the record I didn't and don't care frankly, for reals I'm done here
roll.gif

Man... things got a little sidetracked..

I guess if there are an average of 12 to 15 pairs goin to all HOHs I will refrain the mad house that is PG Plaza that morn...

max orange rookies might be dropping tomorrow around my way, hopefully picking my pairs up in the morning
pimp.gif

Man.. just found a pair of Binarys on ebay for 180 Shipped DAMN!!! And I saw all these folks on there selling them for 280 to $300?

Really?

More power although I think they will be sold at 230 consistently after stores run out.

are the binarys still on shelves in store? FSR? Each freaking thread these days is about swoosh accounts it seems.

should have a section just for that.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by reener

me 3

Just wanted to tell you guys to look out for your sneakers to just show up. I called nike and they said they had a problem with their system showing that orders shipped. My rooks showed up yesterday and I never even got a shipment note or tracking lol.

Same thing happened to me yesterday. My package from NDC just showed up out of the blue...no shipping confirmation or anything. Glad I had it sent to my office
got the email today and it's already out for delivery
pimp.gif

anyones indentions on their binarys messed up? my pair has a couple extra dents in the foam on the left shoe...looks terrible.

Back
Top Bottom