Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

These are more "sleek" than the half cents from a design standpoint, thus, I like these better.

Half cents, long term, just ain't do it for me. It was a quickie I never bothered calling back after a couple uses.
exactly this.
laugh.gif

they could have been done with the 1/2's after the Royals....they're the only ones that matter. I have two other cw's and haven't seen 'em since i bought 'em
tired.gif

Same.....
laugh.gif

Whoa Whoa Whoa yall! Lets not straight dog da 1/2 cent its dope to me, and plenty ppl were in love with a couple colors if anybody remembers. But hey thats yall opinion and yall entitled to it but alotta ppl been doggin it since seeing the new joint recently. The 1/2 cent was comfy as u kno what to me. Blue was good and so was silver, the black joints is decent too. Matter fact i liked all colors and mostly all can/got copped for less than retail. Blue is the only color thats kinda expensive now

im just upset because as of today i DO not have the white blue pair coming .... that could be one of the most powerful sells for us here in kentucky !

I ain't feeling these at all.

Would hoop in if I got them for the low, but no where near aesthetically looking as some of you beast's are making it out to be. 1/2 cents all over again.

I'm flip flopping like a politician on these joints. One minute I love them, the next I think they're super gaudy and I'd be better off leaving them for people who will really enjoy them... even the Glow In The Darks are seeming kinda corny to me now. Just my opinion.

I can see me rocking the red ones now...I wish there was a release date for em....I read the blue ones come out in Nov

from that SC article about 'em....doesn't say anything bout the reds other than the fact they were made specially for him to wear in that tournament. I hope they do drop and do well....then Nike will know they have to release a red foam one 
tongue.gif

devil.gif

I only thing about these shoes I dislike are how bulky and high cut they are. Pennys are the exact opposite, most lower cut shoes and usually sleek. I want the Peals but I am not trying to have my feet light up every time I'm in a dark room 

These will probably be similar to the Half Cent & recent Foamposite. A size 6 - 6.5 will still retail for $200.

Less shoe doesn't equal to less money, huh Nike?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I only thing about these shoes I dislike are how bulky and high cut they are. Pennys are the exact opposite, most lower cut shoes and usually sleek. I want the Peals but I am not trying to have my feet light up every time I'm in a dark room 
Hmm. I wonder if there is a spray or application to "deactivate" the glow-in-the-dark.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I'm flip flopping like a politician on these joints. One minute I love them, the next I think they're super gaudy and I'd be better off leaving them for people who will really enjoy them... even the Glow In The Darks are seeming kinda corny to me now. Just my opinion.

this whole shoe just looks goofy as +*!%. reminds me of what jordan brand did with the spizikes. but thats not even the most funny part. the price tag! good god nike is really testing you guys.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

why wouldnt you want your feet to light up?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

^^^Dope pics, wonder how these would look with jeans. Not really feeling the back of the shoe.

the back is the only thing i like on these. the other parts of the shoe are just left over parts...

when are the air flight one retroing? next year?

When do the Atlantics drop????? Please...Im beastin. Those with a very light wash jean would be meeeeeean
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom