NIKE ZOOM ROOKIE LWP THREAD

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Because you did look in Retro

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...daway-hybrid-August-2011

laugh.gif

I didn't know they were retro'd actually! smart $$%... show me a date when this shoe came out... so why is it in the retro'd section?

and knowing is half the battle.....

No worries my man... as mentioned all Hybrids are listed in Retro since basically hybrids are a derivative of retros. Good luck

Hey Dontae, maybe you can help since the people in the retro forum keep ignoring my question. do they have full length zoom?   Wait, just checked the other thread, someone said nothing in the forefoot?  can you confirm? 

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Hey Dontae, maybe you can help since the people in the retro forum keep ignoring my question. do they have full length zoom?   Wait, just checked the other thread, someone said nothing in the forefoot?  can you confirm? 

are the GITDs for you or the SS?
laugh.gif

although i do have some kicks to match the SS, no man, i don't even want the GITDs, i was interested in the binary blues to play basketball in, but if they really don't have forefoot zoom, its an easy pass.

in all seriousness to answer your question they probably used the same zoom air from the Penny 3 haha

Back
Top Bottom