NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Lebron's Soldier Line has been impressive every year. This one is definitely a must have.

The zoom air bag increase from the 9s is crazy. probaly end up being the most comfortable soldiers yet, lebron couldnt wait to rock these

Last edited:
I agree with you. I wonder how these will hold up playing outside. Thats where I play most of the time.
I'm interested in that too -- traction looks like it would last a decent amount of time but having not had them in hand, no clue how soft it'll be.  The Asia release versions with xdr would be the best route.  As far as the upper goes, my guess is pretty solid durability as soldiers have had a good track record in that dept.

Thanks for the info. This will be my first LeBron soldiers when they drop. So far my go to shoe for outside is Jordan Super fly 4s. The traction on those are insane.

I think the blue ones abover are scheduled for 45th of July. Just give me a black or blue base with white straps and I'm gonna lose it...

Someone on here did a little Photoshop of a low version and I think that makes it look even better. Just my opinion though.

Those USA straps look significantly skinnier than the other pairs posted ... or is that USA pair a GS size?

Those USA straps look significantly skinnier than the other pairs posted ... or is that USA pair a GS size?

That too especially.....I wanted to post that at like 6 this am but wasn't sure if they made fake Soldier models. Check the Nike check as well

That blackout is tough but if we can get that pair from game 5 with the gold swoosh :smokin

Need these in a lower version. Top kills it for me. GS looks better than mens version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom