NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Yeah but the 13s were by and large a huge failure in terms of meeting expectations. I'm sure Nike still made a ton of money off of them but most of the sales came from retail markdowns of that particular model. This and the fact that Lebron wore ZS10s exclusively during the historic Finals run, make this the one exception where a team/takedown model supersedes a flagship model in terms of historical significance. I completely blame Nike Basketball and the Lebron team for dropping the ball on the 13s, they put themselves in an awkward position and it is clear they are not trying to so this again with the 14s.
Exactly. Doesnt matter if its a "Secondary" Model. It looks alot better although there arent as many details.

I'd love to get the Game 6 pair because I went to that game and it was amazing. Maybe one day :\.

Last edited:
Anybody cooked on the championship pack at Santa Monica? I went there today after class around 11:30 but they said they were sold out. I'm debating if it's worth it to go tomorrow morning to try and cop. I hate that employees aren't helpful anymore. I tried to ask to see if you need to be like the top 50 to get a your size but they acted like they had no idea about anything. Least be real and say they can't give out information instead of acting like they don't know whats going on. 

Anybody cooked on the championship pack at Santa Monica? I went there today after class around 11:30 but they said they were sold out. I'm debating if it's worth it to go tomorrow morning to try and cop. I hate that employees aren't helpful anymore. I tried to ask to see if you need to be like the top 50 to get a your size but they acted like they had no idea about anything. Least be real and say they can't give out information instead of acting like they don't know whats going on. 
Wow, I was going to try and hit a friend up to drive by later but if they were gone by 11:30 I'm not even going to bother.

We should get the first post edited to show all releases of this shoe. Since they've done so many.

Supposedly there was like 30+ people at Santa Monica before it opened. I feel like my size would be gone if I left to go try and cop. Wish nike did a draw for these.

Oh wow, that edge looks horrible. Almost like they werent set all the way, or became unset at some point.

Guess im gonna have to order 2-3 pairs and decide which one is better, because that would bother the hell out of me. Nitpicky, i know........But they can do alot better than that.

Nah, not nitpicky at all. If I had bought these then I would have kept looking for a better pair.

Oh wow, that edge looks horrible. Almost like they werent set all the way, or became unset at some point.

Guess im gonna have to order 2-3 pairs and decide which one is better, because that would bother the hell out of me. Nitpicky, i know........But they can do alot better than that.

It's now nitpicky to actually want the shoe you buy to have quality aspects and not be slopped together?

Back
Top Bottom