Nike Zoom Soldier II is @ nikebasketball.com + creative wallpaper

http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball/usa/index.jhtml?sitesrc=uslanding#lbjv

zoomsoldier_II_01.jpg

zoomsoldier_II_02.jpg

While I don't like this white/navy colorway as much...(the black/white/gold one is NICE) I personally like the shoe a TON more than the Soldier1.

Just lace em up and hit the court. No need for all those straps.

Unfortunately -- the logo looks a bit stamped on. But I'm hoping they're nice on-court. This coulda been a hot $100 Full Zoom shoe on it'sown...but overall I still like them just cause I always like the wrapping heel Swoosh like on the BB2.

It would be dope if there was a white/gold colorway of the soldier ii... I was really feelin BP's PS a couple weeks back.

I like the wallpaper a lot. It kind of takes you back to a time where Nike wasn't AS serious with their ads.

eyes.gif
Just went to get these from Finish Line at lunch and they didn'thave them in. I WILL be getting these on court this weekend.
pimp.gif

so this is the big playoff shoe, smh - Bron Bron will be ditching these if he can by the 3rd game

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I'm the only cat on here who thinks these are DOPE.

Nope I'm feeling these too. To me something about these that make em look so much more mature and sleek. looks like they'll perform better thansoldier Is.

I just posted up on the new Sole Collector.com the China Exclusive Soldier II's which are *just* a bit different than the ones he wore today in Game 1 asthey have a camo outsole and his PE's have the solid crimson outsole.

Back
Top Bottom