Nike Zoom Soldier II is @ nikebasketball.com + creative wallpaper

REMIX Soldier II's ^
pimp.gif

Those are hot but would've been better if they were a little more creative with the sole.

I have to admit first, I did not like these at all. However, with the right colorblocking (Black.White Playoff) they will be copped!

^ FYI for my Maryland folks. Finishline in Annapolis Mall has the Black/White pair. I could have sworn they were not supposed to release until June. They lookway better in person
pimp.gif

Thats not the only 2 due to release either.

Rumblings suggest the Lebron II will be making an appearance in some form or fashion again as well.

Who knows what is being planned with the exception of an online release or underground re-release of the IIs in a SMU of some sort.

Why hasn't BP been hired by nike already? All his photoshops for the lebrons have been great.

Damn, Lebron 2s already? Rock is there any truth to a camo AZG retro releasing in the future?

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Why hasn't BP been hired by nike already? All his photoshops for the lebrons have been great.

I feel that I've done pretty much all I can at this point. If anybody wants me, they got me.... The ball's in their court now....

Flint, thanks. I have a lot more Soldier 2 PS's but it doesn't seem like there's very much interest in them....

The shoes Lebron is wearing has an extra set of eyestays above the loops, but the pictures of the General Release versions do not have this set of eyestays.Can anyone who has the shoes confirm whether they actually do or do not have this extra set of eyestays?

Back
Top Bottom