Nike Zoom Soldier II is @ nikebasketball.com + creative wallpaper

BP do you also draw and design shoes on the side? displaying that type of work would also be helpful to get attention from shoe comp. like nike. nice work onall the PS work, as always!! keep it up!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

BP do you also draw and design shoes on the side? displaying that type of work would also be helpful to get attention from shoe comp. like nike. nice work on all the PS work, as always!! keep it up!
BP needs to continue to copyright his stuff before the powers that be fleece his ideas like they have some others on here......

blackcat23mj, thanks

I've sketched a few things in the past but my drawing ability is nowhere near other people on the boards.

every once in a while i'll have a few ideas and sketch something, but it never comes out the way i want...

i think i'll just stick to what i do best

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

^^^ what new colorway??

20085251843768110.jpg

They came out yesterday. Few dudes already posted em on this thread..im likin them alot

thanks, heres another olympic/playoff cw

silver/gold iridescent w/ red accent. probably could use a touch of blue somewhere...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks, heres another olympic/playoff cw

silver/gold iridescent w/ red accent. probably could use a touch of blue somewhere...

smile.gif
do itman.......
pimp.gif

and the comment about real dunkmans... lol...

no.
indifferent.gif

this weekend i went to Cleveland and i saw a colorway tht was white w/t a black midsole but i havent seen a pic of them on finishline .. does anyone know orseen these ?

The first colorway is on sale at NTSF for $82... Now, I'm waiting for the Playoff cw to drop in price.

I know this must have been answered somewhere before, but I can't find it anywhere...is he confirmed on which shoe he's wearing for the Olympics ornot?

I saw the white/black patent at Finish Line last week and meant to post in here but never did. They were pretty nice.

The alotment on ALL Lebron shoes will now be alot fewer to ALL Retailers from now on especially the Lebron VI. (idea jacked).. This way when you walk into aRetailer you will think twice before not buying it at full price...

As has been the practice lately...most consumers wait out shoes until they go on sale and Retailers suffer the most. Nike Basketball is hoping putting fewkicks into Production will keep this from happening.

The missing ingredient from all this way of thinking of course is: Back in the day when shoes sold thru in the first few weeks really well, it was because of agreat design. Not the limited amount of shoes available.

Sure... Shoe enthusiasts may ogle over a limted Exclusive shoe with a poor design....but not on a wide scale.

The Lebron VI will be the smallest production run of ALL the Lebrons in his signature line.

Not sure that will help sell thru.

Can't execute on stolen ideas, if you don't understand the concept behind it.

Back
Top Bottom