Nike Zoom Soldier II is @ nikebasketball.com + creative wallpaper

Originally Posted by RockDeep

The alotment on ALL Lebron shoes will now be alot fewer to ALL Retailers from now on especially the Lebron VI. (idea jacked).. This way when you walk into a Retailer you will think twice before not buying it at full price...

As has been the practice lately...most consumers wait out shoes until they go on sale and Retailers suffer the most. Nike Basketball is hoping putting few kicks into Production will keep this from happening.

The missing ingredient from all this way of thinking of course is: Back in the day when shoes sold thru in the first few weeks really well, it was because of a great design. Not the limited amount of shoes available.

Sure... Shoe enthusiasts may ogle over a limted Exclusive shoe with a poor design....but not on a wide scale.

The Lebron VI will be the smallest production run of ALL the Lebrons in his signature line.

Not sure that will help sell thru.

Can't execute on stolen ideas, if you don't understand the concept behind it.

thanks for the heads up rock!! its typical marketing strategy...i.e. limited colorways etc its proven so (you see how all the hypebeats jump on shoes whenthey are "limited" but when they aren't its just crickets chirping everywhere...so im not surprised they are going to do that but personallyunless the design is just GREAT just like why shoes sold out in the past, im still waiting on sale prices or discounts regardless if it was limited or not. its just not practical to purchase shoes for full retail everytime...once in a good while yes but definitely not always...once a year a new shoe comes out andthe past will be forgotten as the new one gets the spotlight. same ol' routine. hell i dont think ive worn out shoes ive bought within the last 4years...so technically i should (and hopefully will) stop buying shoes
frown.gif
not fond of the milkcrate soldiers 2 at all, solider 1 still the best imo.

Kid's Exclusive Zoom LeBron Soldier II
words_Nick DePaula
It was in 1992 that LeBron James played in his first organized basketball league, with childhood friends Frankie Walker Jr, Sian Cotton, Dru Joyce III, Willie McGee and Romeo Travis. The core group would later go on to attend Saint Vincent Saint Mary's High School together en route to several State Championships, but it was on the Summit Lake Hornets where the crew learned the early nuances of the game and developed their shared love of basketball. To celebrate his first experiences with the sport, Nike has plans to release a Kid's exclusive Zoom LeBron Soldier II in his Lake Summit Hornets colors, which were inspired by the Charlotte Hornets uniform colors of the time. Featuring a nubuck upper and faux croc along the sloping support rand, the outsole also features a camo patterned outsole. Look for these to launch in just a few weeks at the end of July

16le04z.jpg

2v97wiu.jpg

inf from http://www.bopvi.com/2008/07/soldier-2-kids-exclusive.html

Originally Posted by rubbrbandman

can someone tell me how many dunkman soldier 2's were released?

98 pairs at HoH and something about that in Asia too.

I'm just waiting for Eastbay to remove coupon code restriction on the black/whites and then they will be mine.

Nike LeBron Zoom Soldier II X - China Limited Exclusive
style #: 325267 112
color: white/white-vrsty crmsn-tmrd

pic from ebay.com

The black and white ones look real nice in person just waiting to catch them for the low.

i read through the pages quickly but i didnt see an answer to my question....how do these soldier IIs run sizing wise? and do they run wide because theydefinitely look like it..

Originally Posted by webnoize

zoomsoldier2usab21rd5.jpg

whats the info on this??? when is it releasing??? thanks

Actually they just dropped in Asia. Don't know about US yet.

Back
Top Bottom