Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

theyre okay
hopefully theyre not heavy....
look similar 2 the elton brands kicks

I just noticed that the straps fold to the inside of the shoes, WHY? The 20.5.5 straps folded to the outside. The straps on the 3's will become undone mucheasier now. Nike if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

And when are these releasing?

i like them more than i did at first
yeah.. i might grab the dunkmans aor sumthin.
i also think the zoom powers shouldve been the new soldiers since they werent released as the 6s

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ if only asking over and over would get the answer faster.
lol.

call me crazy but ima buy 2.... one for the court and the other for casual ( yes it can be pulled off )

I like the orginal solider better than the solider 3...No way the hyperdunks weight more than the solider 3.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I like the orginal solider better than the solider 3...No way the hyperdunks weight more than the solider 3.
it's been measured. it's not a rumor.

more pic : http://www.lrj23.com/blog/?p=834
zs3playoff.jpg

zs3playoffb.jpg

Nice looking shoes, but I have always wondered what Nike was thinking about when they spun off an entire Lebron line just for the playoffs instead of bringingout a special colorway of his signature shoe like they used to do with Jordan. Seems to make so much more sense, and, considering the amount of soldiers thatend up at outlets, probably would save them some money in production cost,etc. Kind of aggravating to buy the sig shoe and not see him wear them at any time inthe playoffs, shoot if your lucky he might wear that colorway for 2 or 3 regular season games. I know this year he has worn the black/anthracite batmanVI's more then he wore the Black/gold III's or the Black/Anthracite IV. If these perform like the III's I will definitely get a pair.....at outlet.

Originally Posted by notes32

if its lighter than the hyperdunk with full length zoom air it a must cop for bball

i feel the same way, but im preety sure these will have zoom somewhere only in the fore or something like that..

i doubt they will be full zoom air

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by notes32

if its lighter than the hyperdunk with full length zoom air it a must cop for bball

i feel the same way, but im preety sure these will have zoom somewhere only in the fore or something like that..

i doubt they will be full zoom air
They always have at least front and back Zoom Air units.
From http://nikelebron.net/2009/02/04/more_team_bank_soldiers_zoom_soldier_iii_breakdown/:
MIDSOLE: Cushlon midsole with encapsulated Zoom Air unit in the heal and forefoot for maximum cushioning and luxury ride.

Back
Top Bottom