Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

This is how you know someone reads the complaints about using that old poo poo Grey and going back to the OG Gun Metal Grey..... but even that can't savethis shoe.

Where's our Dunkman VI?

Hmmmm.....

Feeling those grey/cactus ones,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For sale - DS China Exclusive, DS Black/White/Red, & DS West Coast Edition LeBron IV's. DS Black/White AZG's, VVNDS 20-5-5 limited to 1000 Pairs.All size 10.5. Used AZG White/Black overall 7/10 condition SZ 11.0 & Used Nike Authentic Paul Pierce jersey size 48 8/10 condition.

i know this is in no way related to the soldier 3s, but when i bought my phenoms i weighed the shoes just to see how much heavier shoes are in a size 13 thanthey are listed at. to my surprise, the left and right shoes didnt even weigh in the same. the left weighed in at 18.8 oz and the right weighed in at 18.4 ozlol

seeing the soldiers on the scale reminded me of a matter that i found quite awkward.

Gun Metal Grey... check
pimp.gif
3m toe box... check
pimp.gif
Dunkman logo on the top strap... check
pimp.gif

Looks VERY similar to the ZLIII Dunkman PE. Pics will float soon.

Dunkman ZS3 w/ 3M.

4/11 - House of Hoops (NYC, CHI)
$110

More information and pics: NLB.net

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-dunkman-1-02.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-dunkman-1-04.jpg

via MJ23KB24LB23 via NikeLeBron.net.

i might be at HOH 2 pic up those Dunkmans...

i need 2 ball in em, Lighter than hyperdunks, with zoom in fore and heel..

need 2 see how these handle on court ...

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Dunkman ZS3 w/ 3M.

$110

roll.gif

I would like to thank Nike for destroying the mystic of the Dunnkman and making me love the II and III's that much more...

Yeah.. I looked down at my Dunkman III and thought.. after seeing this joint...

I think I'll find another size 11 Dunkman III... cause that Soldier is hot poo poo....

If they don't do a PROPER Dunkman VI... I will know something aint right up there.... I forgot to ask if they had done one... a VI could have potential..especially with the fabric options..

Oh well.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Yeah.. I looked down at my Dunkman III and thought.. after seeing this joint...

I think I'll find another size 11 Dunkman III... cause that Soldier is hot poo poo....

If they don't do a PROPER Dunkman VI... I will know something aint right up there.... I forgot to ask if they had done one... a VI could have potential.. especially with the fabric options..

Oh well.

Your hopes are dashed my brothern
grin.gif
.... if Nike didnt do the versions BPdid
pimp.gif
then it is a worthless effort....

At least they're trying guys
happy.gif
. Gun Metal is back. That's something, LOL.

I am actually more interested in putting them on the hardwood... cause I have a feeling they're a BEAST!

Dunkman ZS3 w/ 3M.

$110

Thanks for posting.

Much like the Dunkman LBJ Soldiers 1 & 2, I'm left to only say "eh". Not bad, but I think the Playoff Pack ZS3 leaves more to be desired.

the whole Dunkman colorway is so watered down now.
Its really a great colorway in essence, but them putting it on every LBJ related shoe is tired now.

Imho aquas own them all!
Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Dunkman ZS3 w/ 3M.

$110

Thanks for posting.

Much like the Dunkman LBJ Soldiers 1 & 2, I'm left to only say "eh". Not bad, but I think the Playoff Pack ZS3 leaves more to be desired.

They took the team shoe and stuck a plastic dunkman logo on the strap. Not stiched..Glued plastic....on a team shoe.

I should have just gone golfin with Ru....

Wait up fool.

I had a chance to try on the ZS3, and they're very light, the casual factor is high, and sine they resemble the sucessful ZS1 a tad, I think they'llsell really well. Kids love the soldiers, and I notice more kids rock the soldiers, moreso than the sig line.

Dunkman isn't that bad...HOH
smh.gif

Looks like the SVSM version will be there too
mad.gif

When did the POP pair hit NDC?

Back
Top Bottom