NIKE ZOOM SPIRIDON AF1 (UPDATED AS OF 3/9!!!)....VOL. I hate new shapes ...HOWEVER...

Courtesy of miszapas / sn

The first 'classic' inspired Air Force 1 just landed with the release of the Air Safari 87 inspired Air Force 1 this past week. Another upcoming 'classic' inspired is the Zoom Spiridon colorway of the Air Force 1, featuring the signature red metallic swoosh and big mesh in the toe box and sidewalls. the leather is similar in a almost flat black. Look for this colorway this coming April, 2008.
As much I dislike anything post 03-04' shaped af1s, is this a promising YAY OR a disappointing NAY!!!! The quality on this premium leatherlooks similar to the bobbitos....

**edit #1**
I called a nike rep the other day, and he said they are featured to release on April according to theirdatabase ....if not then between April and June at the latest...

also ...thanks to corwinator3407 for a confirmed update:

corwinator3407 wrote:
Scheduled for an April release, saw these in the FTL release catalog.

Release Date: Late Summer April, 2008
Name: Air Force 1 Low Premium (Spiridon)
Style #: 318775-061
Colors: Silver/Varsity Red-Black
Price: $125

5af4u8.jpg

1zmjbm8.jpg

xnf8rt.jpg

Spiridons = YES
Air Force 1 = (NO)^97298293729849284923

Therefore, these are the ban.

Just give us real Spiridons...

ill never understand the inspiration stuff. i have sick feeling the air trainer 1 upper x AF1 mid still might come out... atleast here the upper is not aspirdon. so its just an inspiration C/W. that atleast holds some intergrity for the model

these are just awful, the only inspiration colorway that is remotely decent is the AM95 one. and thats only ok.

Take away the heel loop and the design on the midsole, and those would be nice. That said, these are horrible.

These are pretty decent. I wouldn't copp though... Will the blue colorway release too?

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

can we just get some plain ol spiridons instead?

Please Nike. I'd murk a fool for a 13.
These are dope though. The loop is just an added bonus.

Back
Top Bottom