nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

175?  The hell?  
laugh.gif

Not in love with that pricing, but the neon joints may just be worth it if done right.   

man, you can probably find the OG neons for way cheaper :lol: and i sold my sample retro neon pair on ebay for way less also.

Really not in the mood to eat that 175, but I've wanted this pair for a long time. I'll just get these and not buy anything until the Spiridons come back out.

175?  The hell?  
laugh.gif

Not in love with that pricing, but the neon joints may just be worth it if done right.   
Yeah, i'm kind of surprised at that price tag...But for having the opportunity to own the neons...I think it's worth it.

These will release on NDC, right?

175$ is steep but I'll eat it for the neons.

March is the most expensive month for sneakers for myself in a few yes. ....these, am day, spiridons.....wife is gonna be tripping

I NEED this volt bad boy in an 11.5.  Am I going to have any shot of that in Los Angeles?  Still March 31?

I'm gonna treat these like the Mowabbs, when they dropped those as a QS they seemed scarce in the beginning and it seemed like if you didn't cop at $180 you were out of luck. A month, two months later you could get them for around $120-$125 and some spots even cheaper so I can hold out. Been wanting these for a while but not at that price.

Just a heads up, DSM has these for $135. They do have all 3 colors. I was able to get the og neons and navy blues. Great customer service too, as I'm in AZ and had to order via e-mail, communication was prompt and Shipment was super fast!

$175?!?!  Didn't SNS just have a collab with a special box that dropped last year for like $150ish or am i crazy?  Pretty sure one of the colors went on discount too.

So are these $135 or $175? For $135, a double up might be necessary. Don't think we'll see these in OG form for awhile. Also glad to see only the midsole and sockliner materials were changed. Good enough for me.

Checked this thread again to see if the price had been updated... Unchecked "notify me" with the quickness. Nike has lost its mind with pricing these days.

Lol....I wouldnt pay 175 canadian for a retro runner.
Never mind American.
Meh....outlet hunting is more fun than hoh anyday for me.
I cant enjoy a shoe if I feel like I got stroked

Just a heads up, DSM has these for $135. They do have all 3 colors. I was able to get the og neons and navy blues. Great customer service too, as I'm in AZ and had to order via e-mail, communication was prompt and Shipment was super fast!

Hey FS, how did you get these for $135? Just want to ask since everywhere else is $175.

Back
Top Bottom