nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

That's what DSM is selling them for. Still has nikes $175 price on the box but DSM has them marked at $135.
This is exactly right!

It was actually an error that DSM priced them at $135! They have since corrected the price.

I was fortunate enough to score the same deal! I doubled up on the Neon color and have to say - I do not regret it! I will still be buying the other colors. This is one of my favorite shoes, and an all around great retro! Zoom air is mad comfy. I'd rather wear this than an ultraboost for $180 so $5 saved imo. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
That's what DSM is selling them for. Still has nikes $175 price on the box but DSM has them marked at $135.
Repped and thanks a bunch for posting this, was able to place an order this afternoon for 135$ shipped.

This is exactly right!

It was actually an error that DSM priced them at $135! They have since corrected the price.

I was fortunate enough to score the same deal! I doubled up on the Neon color and have to say - I do not regret it! I will still be buying the other colors. This is one of my favorite shoes, and an all around great retro! Zoom air is mad comfy. I'd rather wear this than an ultraboost for $180 so $5 saved imo. 
roll.gif

Not sure when they fixed it, but i just placed an email order for $135 around 230pm eastern today.  I would say if folks are interested, to definitely send DSMNY an email just in case.

Repped and thanks a bunch for posting this, was able to place an order this afternoon for 135$ shipped.

Not sure when they fixed it, but i just placed an email order for $135 around 230pm eastern today.  I would say if folks are interested, to definitely send DSMNY an email just in case.
I called as soon as I got home 1 hour ago and they said they fixed it.

View media item 1973054
Just came in from DSM. Glad I caught these before they fixed the price. These are REALLY great.

Stunning!!! For the fit, some above said it's TTS but a little snug. I always go up .5 on Nike runners (I'm an 11 but in Lunarglides an 11.5). Is this the case with these? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Yup, they fixed their mistake on the price. Just got an email back from their concierge! Price is now $175!! Bummer!!! What I get for waiting!!!

If these didn't retro.....and you saw a ds wearable pair on ebay for 175.

Would u pull that trigger?

Kinda surprised to see this sitting on overseas sites.  It HAS to be the price point.

Just got a pair for $137 shipped from SNS. I had been sitting on a 20% off code from a mistake they made on one of my previous orders. Can't wait to get them in.

Combo of price and a niche shoe.

Make no mistake however--they'll fake sell out on NDC. :lol:
Totally agree. Can't wait to receive mine, but I'm not that surprised the beasts and resellers aren't buying them up. More for the true fans :pimp: Thanks for the SNS link.

Any tips on sizing?

A few pages back, those who got them early says these are more snug at TTS. I'm ordering from SNS & I'm going up 1/2 size as I always have to on runners (Lunarglides etc). Nike won't release these @ 10am so it's SNS. Plus I can finally grab the Barkley Alpha Force that is on sale and shipping is still $10!

Back
Top Bottom