nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

Do you guys think these will sell out quick? Planning on purchasing next week. =\

I hope it doesn't sell out at SNS by then lol

Looks like a few eu spots still have pairs, so I think you might be able to depending on size  

Last edited:
Got through easily on NDC. That $175 price sucks though. Hopefully I can get them cheaper in the coming weeks.

This is crazy. I've been "Waiting my turn" to add this 13 on like 4 tabs since the things went live. Take my $175 Nike! You already overpriced these shoes, now you're wasting my time as well...

Got through easily on NDC. That $175 price sucks though. Hopefully I can get them cheaper in the coming weeks.

for real. theres no reason these should be $175.

ive always wanted a pair, so i bit the bullet.

went with my true size, hopefully they fit ok.

I ordered my usual size and got a friend who doesn't want these to order a half size up for me in case they're too small.

Damn, I wish I could get them at 175 USD ... Wasn't able to grab a 12 unfortunately. Now it is only EU stores, and with current exchange rate with Canada, they are killing me !

I need to keep looking for a pair at US retail !

grizz you got me?
I'm trying man... ndc being greedy 
mean.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to have these back, but I think Nike severally overestimated the demand for these. Just look at the small number of posts in this thread. I was willing to pay the high price only because I've wanted these for a long time. Hope this doesn't make them hesitant to release other non air max retro runners.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to have these back, but I think Nike severally overestimated the demand for these. Just look at the small number of posts in this thread. I was willing to pay the high price only because I've wanted these for a long time. Hope this doesn't make them hesitant to release other non air max retro runners.
I would love to hear the reasoning behind releasing the neon retro as a NikeLab release.  the other 2 colors make a little more sense.  Either way, ended up being a cool release because it didn't seem like people who really wanted them had any issues grabbing a pair.

$175??? Gonna talk to the owner of the mom and pop I frequent and see if he lets me slide with $140-150 out the door. Ain't nobody gonna be looking for these in da heightz anyway

Ordered a size 14 in the yellow from SNS, & got a cancellation email this morning saying they were sold out. Has anyone seen these in a size 14? NDC never had this color in a 14. I live chatted with NDC, & none of their stores in the country have 14's.

Back
Top Bottom