nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

Yea 1st pair is nice 8)

There was a retro maybe like 10 years ago I think.......
But yea nice sneaker...97 was a good year.

Hell yeah.  Love these damn shoes.  I don't think there was a heel pull tab on the OGs though, so that new colorway already loses points for me.  

As long as the neon joints show up I'll be happy.  

i think the pink makes it pop

As opposed to the neon blue, green and orange?
In my opinion, they could have gone with just one of those colors, preferably the blue.

Who knows, could be nice in person though.

As opposed to the neon blue, green and orange?
In my opinion, they could have gone with just one of those colors, preferably the blue.

Who knows, could be nice in person though.

Yeah, it's not bad but I would've preferred a slightly more masculine color.

I know this is just nitpicking, but I HATE the added tabs on the tongue and heel.

Makes a shoe that was originally sleek and turns them into a Terra Humara (which are dope in their own right).  

Good news and thanks for posting!  I had the joints pictured below back in the day, but sold them off whilst thinning out the collection.  Kinda wish I had kept them because there's just something about red/brown together that I love.  Oh well though.  Looks as if some promising Talaria releases are on the horizon so we shall see.  

BTW...@firefly23  ...nice Avatar!  Firefly is one of my favorites!  Coh-braaaaaaah!  

Last edited:
Wow, they're just gonna hammer this **** into the ground. I'm not sure about all the little updates they've made to this shoe.
Still, it's the Talaria so I'm willing to give it a chance.

Free sole Talarias, anyone?

Wow, they're just gonna hammer this **** into the ground. I'm not sure about all the little updates they've made to this shoe.
Still, it's the Talaria so I'm willing to give it a chance.

Free sole Talarias, anyone?
Give it some time.  It'll happen.  
laugh.gif

Knowing Nike, they'll drop the Volts with Free soles and then do a proper retro a couple years from now.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Man theyre messing up these cws.

Why cant they do clean cws like nb or fieg asics instead of all these weird colors

Such a clean silhouette too smdh.

That back-tab should've been put on Taralia Boots released while ago instead of this one and like TRIFE said, don't really like the tongue tab either. Would still love to give it a try, but only if heavily discounted tho.

That $140 price tag is steeeeep.  Especially after being able to grab every other Talaria iteration for well under MSRP.  

I'll wait for a nice price drop.  

That $140 price tag is steeeeep.  Especially after being able to grab every other Talaria iteration for well under MSRP.  

I'll wait for a nice price drop.  
Word!

Absolutely absurd rrp for a second rate retro in a crappy c/way.

as you say- every other talaria since og release has been sale rack fodder.

Wait this out- these will be half price and less soon enough

Back
Top Bottom