nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

Yeah I understand that but what I'm saying is you can go to your outlet and have them order a shoe from another outlet and have it shipped to the outlet your ordering from.

You'll pay for the shoe at your outlet in person

Yeah I understand that but what I'm saying is you can go to your outlet and have them order a shoe from another outlet and have it shipped to the outlet your ordering from.

Cool I'll try Friday

I haven't had any luck doing that in the past.

Nice price, wore my safaris today. I've copped a bunch of stuff from foot soldiers. Only L I took was I low balled a pair of CNY Jordan 5 and they didn't take it but every other non Jordan item is always a success

What's the best way to clean the volt/felt material? This thing is like a dirt magnet and everything shows. Thanks.

I couldn't keep the white mesh clean on my Lab neons using Jason Markk or anything. Really frustrating b/c it wasn't like I was running around a baseball field or anything. Strictly light wear and when I went to clean the mesh, a weird light brown stain would come up. Clean them again and rinse, comes clean...then when it dries, more light brown. Tried every cleaning process i could to no avail.

Last edited:
I couldn't keep the white mesh clean on my Lab neons using Jason Markk or anything. Really frustrating b/c it wasn't like I was running around a baseball field or anything. Strictly light wear and when I went to clean the mesh, a weird light brown stain would come up. Clean them again and rinse, comes clean...then when it dries, more light brown. Tried every cleaning process i could to no avail.

Stop using the cleaner at this point. Use just water and scrub. You need to stuff the inside of the shoe with towels so that when you clean, the dirt and junk is soaked up on the other side. Otherwise you're just spreading it around the mesh.

Stop using the cleaner at this point. Use just water and scrub. You need to stuff the inside of the shoe with towels so that when you clean, the dirt and junk is soaked up on the other side. Otherwise you're just spreading it around the mesh.

Also try something like a crep wipe I've used it on flyknit before

Forgot to respond to this initially but this makes sense. Will give it a shot. Thanks for the tips.

I've beat mine pretty bad but I tossed them in the wash last night after a good jason mark scrub down and they came out pretty crispy.

Back
Top Bottom