nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

I've beat mine pretty bad but I tossed them in the wash last night after a good jason mark scrub down and they came out pretty crispy.

I do the same with my kicks, key is to avoid the dryer. Let em air dry, i sometimes stuff plastic bags into the shoe to maintain toebox shape.

^
I stuff them really well when I clean & wash them and then use shoe tree's while they dry

I also place each shoe inside a pillow case separate from one another while they're in the washer and toss in one towel as well to limit the banging

Has anyone actually run in the retros? Looking to replace my Vomero 10s and I'd much rather have a classic from my childhood at a cheap price than dropping $100+ on something new.

Thanks

Hey everyone I'm sorry to continue beating a dead horse, I know there were a lot of responses in regards to how the neon talarias fit! But I feel like my feet are super weird and never end up fitting in the kicks the way everyone describes them to fit. So i thought maybe if any of you have a pair of the spiridon ultras that have released this year you could help me use that as a point of reference to figure out what size to get in the neon talarias. I got my spiridon ultras in a size 9 and those fit very well. Since I got those in a 9 do yall recommend I get my talarias in a 9 as well??

@FrankWh1te  mannnnn the idea of an 8.5 is scary for me cause i have a pair of flyknit lunar 1s and a pair of nike free rn distances that are both size 9.5 and both are too small for me so that has me worried that my feet might be squished in an 8.5 of absolutely anything. Do you think thats an inaccurate measure to go by for these talaria's?

Hey everyone I'm sorry to continue beating a dead horse, I know there were a lot of responses in regards to how the neon talarias fit! But I feel like my feet are super weird and never end up fitting in the kicks the way everyone describes them to fit. So i thought maybe if any of you have a pair of the spiridon ultras that have released this year you could help me use that as a point of reference to figure out what size to get in the neon talarias. I got my spiridon ultras in a size 9 and those fit very well. Since I got those in a 9 do yall recommend I get my talarias in a 9 as well??

Spiridon Ultras run .5 big. Talarias are TTS, so sounds like an 8.5 would work.

dope, excluding his national anthem try, Carl was that dude.
roll.gif
I still remember that 

Finally scored a pair of sz 15's from the clearance sale. Not near as good as most of you all, but less than 1/2 of retail is fine with me.
0725170913.jpg

Hello,
i bought a pair of neon ~9 month ago they were so comfortable i wore them everyday but now they are dead (left zoom unit became hard)
So i bought a new pair but in black and grey (for 75€). Received it today and was very disappointed :
Build quality and comfort seem really off compared to the neon. Outsole pattern is slightly different. Even smell is less strong. But worst is the insole that used to be soft and thick is now thin and hard like most sneakers

Do you know more about this? Thx

Back
Top Bottom