Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Any one still looking for the Streets check your local outlet....Ghetto Gardens here in Jersey has the Blue, Green, and Creams all marked down to $65 with another 20% off....

Via IG. An Obsidian-ish CW for the 5% in the wild.

Attachments

• 30C3B892-5C69-45C0-9E08-6E98DC97AE6D.png
    30C3B892-5C69-45C0-9E08-6E98DC97AE6D.png
    2 MB · Views: 76
illistic illistic your pics are always amazing, but I'm afraid to say it ain't change the way I feel about the ZF DB. :ohwell:

Side note, ZF FK2 is $80 each plus shipping plus tax on FNL
Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 12.06.56 PM.png

try and do store pick-up, that's usually what i do to avoid that shipping fee

they do offer free shipping on full priced items (most of the time)

illistic illistic your pics are always amazing, but I'm afraid to say it ain't change the way I feel about the ZF DB. :ohwell:

Side note, ZF FK2 is $80 each plus shipping plus tax on FNL
Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 12.06.56 PM.png
Anyone else surprised to see the ZF FK2 go on a deep discount before the Pegasus Turbos?

nah

2nd gen vs 1st gen

zf's took a while to go on a deep discount last year too plus the peg turbo hasn't had that much colorways yet, at this point of the zf's first release there were already a handful of colorways iirc

its just like the epic reacts, its barely hitting deep discounts this past holiday, a few months ago most cw's were still only $20-$30 off max

Do you know if they are still available? I’m looking for the blue pair!
Not sure what size you are but as of Saturday yes they were available...

Tinton Falls down the shore has the creams available for the same price.

the bootie part could just be referring to the piece around the ankle and the tongue. also, I'm not sure if the shoe in that image is actually the final version or not

77D70E6F-90F1-435F-ADA1-865EBB850835.jpeg

Before anyone freaks out, I agree the picture is a bit misleading because the heel sits further back in the Flyknit. However, the Flyknit’s platform is unquestionably shorter. My question is why?

Back
Top Bottom