Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

BV6103-002-1.jpg
BV6103-002-2.jpg
BV6103-002-3.jpg
BV6103-002-4.jpg
BV6103-002-5.jpg
BV6103-002-6.jpg

Last edited:
Got excited when I receive 25% off extra on clearance items on FNL. I was about to cop ZF2, and found out all Nike footwears are excluded. :smh:

nike adding swoosh on the box plus "just do it" tape, im surprised they do not ship it in an orange box yet :lol:
nikebox1.jpg
nikebox2.jpg

anyways, moonracers from the ndc sale
blumoonracer1.jpg

blumoonracer2.jpg

nike adding swoosh on the box plus "just do it" tape, im surprised they do not ship it in an orange box yet :lol:
nikebox1.jpg
nikebox2.jpg

I don't like they are shipping that way. It's pretty much a clear take away what it's being shipped. Adidas is the worst IMO. They pretty much put the model# and order# on the shipping label.

Some folks have already lost packages b/c of this.

I got some stuff i have send back to Nike, best believe i'm either turning the box inside out or putting it in a new one. Not sure what Nike was thinking with that.

Discreet box is where it's at.

i used to do that with the free boxes usps but they got smart and started printing allover print of their logo/priority shipping on the inside

i used to do that with the free boxes usps but they got smart and started printing allover print of their logo/priority shipping on the inside

LOL, I remember those days. USPS was like we aint letting these folks come up off our boxes!

Imagine if Nike slapped an array of swooshes inside the box or "Just Do It" everywhere

they're too cheap to do that, i am actually surprised they spend extra $$$ for the logo on the boxes and tape but they probably see it as advertising :lol:

Back
Top Bottom