Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Raced my first ever half marathon in the Zoom Fy Flyknits today, oh man they felt amazing. I've done the bulk of my training miles in the Epic React and these feel like an Epic React on steroids with so much more speed.

Got me contemplating treating myself to a pair of Vaporflys for the London & Chicago marathons!

Can anyone who's picked up the Royal Blue VFs confirm if they look way brighter/more saturated than the photos on NDC? Some of the NDC photos make it look like a sort of dusted navy, but other photos I've seen it looks like a bright blue. Confusing.

D95574C6-FE8D-4DAF-9087-C8814B40C932.jpeg

The swoosh and laces are a bright lime green but the lighting sucks and I couldn’t get a pic that actually looks like the real color.

A bunch of sizes for the white/crimson 4% are now listed on GOAT, I wonder if this is a reseller that has been holding for a month or if this means they getting a wider release... I would love to get a pair of these fort he rotation, but only paying retail.

Is the midsole and feel of the Vapor Street flyknit similar to the ZoomFly Flyknits? Vapor Street more plush?

^ Thanks! just went back to my local outlet and copped a string pair on the hash wall for $80

First pair of zffk are sitting around 357mi and are still maintaining pretty good stiffness and the react still feels pretty good. This is a huge contrast to the original zf where I felt the need to retire them around 375mi, although I've taken pairs of zf to 500mi before. These zffk are looking good to last 400-425mi at a very least.

My running shoes in general have very little wear on the outsole and I strike midfoot. So i never have issues regarding rubber wear and tear on the outer surface.

Back
Top Bottom