Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I’d say the outlet in Dawsonville, GA has you covered with SP’s

57A1A60E-78AF-493A-917B-E461E46A6CF6.jpeg

What cw is that ZF SP to the far right?

always a little perplexed at Nike's release strategy. Damn near all SP's hit heavy discounts yet they keep pumping them out
I ain't eeem mad doe.

I hear ya, truthfully I'm more upset at the sole set up on the SP's more than anything, give me full react!!

In the UK store they've got some Zoom Fly SP Fast which says has React instead of Lunarlon based on the description.
Didn't realise they upgraded the SP's too?

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 20.42.04.png
Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 20.43.25.png

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 20.42.51.png

Hmmmmm... I just read the tech specs for different SP Fast cws, and they all vary. One with React, one with Lunarlon, one with a CF-infused plate, those with a full CF plate lol

nike didn't even market/advertise the first zf as having some react inside the midsole, we wouldn't even know if it wasn't for one of the designers explaining in [assing from one single video

so i wouldn't be surprised if other store are just googling tech specs and just pasting them in the description :lol:

you know what i am still looking for, sp laces :lol:

next time at the outlets and they have that much lying around, imma just take a couple for myself :D

you know what i am still looking for, sp laces :lol:

next time at the outlets and they have that much lying around, imma just take a couple for myself :D

You could always just buy them, swap the laces, and return them... I doubt anybody would notice or care.

Back
Top Bottom