Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

VF5%2 is probably gon' bring back flyknit but overall that ripstops going to be much lighter and that pattern should make it pretty durable

has anyone had an issue with the SPs upper ripping or anything around here?

Casually, I really like Flyknit. However, for performance, I, too, prefer EM over Flyknit. I doubt I’ll like this new rip-stop upper.

Casually, I really like Flyknit. However, for performance, I, too, prefer EM over Flyknit. I doubt I’ll like this new rip-stop upper.

You're going to swap the uppers anyway so why do you care?? LOL

I dont use any of mine casually so I'm only concerned about the performance aspect of them. I've stocked up on the EM VF for races and use the FK for training days.

I’ve never doubled up but I do wear Nike socks with a tab when I run in them. Prefer the elite cushioned now shows

Nike elite cushioned running no-show. Never double up. It'd be interesting to see what some of the faster guys in here use. I'm just a 1:23:xx Half Mary and 3:05:xx Full PR guy.

Interesting. I’ll have to grab a pair and try Nike Elite Cushioned ones.

I primarily run in Epic Reacts and stance socks. Switched over the VFFK4% for this week and on Sunday with one pair I felt foot movement but doubled up yesterday and today and it surprisingly felt good.

What about the Nike Cushioned Crew Spark Wool? Same feel?

Last edited:
You're going to swap the uppers anyway so why do you care?? LOL

I dont use any of mine casually so I'm only concerned about the performance aspect of them. I've stocked up on the EM VF for races and use the FK for training days.

I’ve kept my VFs stock :tongue:

I primarily run in Epic Reacts and stance socks. Switched over the VFFK4% for this week and on Sunday with one pair I felt foot movement but doubled up yesterday and today and it surprisingly felt good.

Another runner who wears those same socks (with a VF4%FK that is the same size as my other Nike shoes [ZE 9/20, ZF FK, Streak 6/7]).

For those that run in the VFFK4%, what type of sock do you wear? Ever double up?

I wear the Nike elite lightweight crew socks, with both versions of the VF. ( 1:18 HM in FK4% & 2:54 Mara in VF4%) Never doubled up. I know a lot of runners aren’t keen on the lightweight socks though

i try to wear nike elite bball socks as much as possible but the quarter versions which tends to be on the rarer side

i wish nike made running socks that are as cushioned or even half as much, i think thorlos comes closest

asics socks are real good though and when it comes to thin running socks i think i prefer it, visit their outlet stores if you happen to be near one, they tend to go for super cheap there

this dude serious? :lol:

he has the patent on pink background with a black text?

hasn't virgil been doing this sharpie-doodling on sneakers thing for a while now but now that its on a pink background its a rip off?

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u5.png

and nathan bell (the designer who did that zf) also did it on other shoes and pieces of clothing that isn't pink, is he gon' take credit for it too?

AV7772_010
AT9977_101
nathan-bell-mens-printed-running-jacket-Rk0SZx.jpg

this dude serious? :lol:

he has the patent on pink background with a black text?

hasn't virgil been doing this sharpie-doodling on sneakers thing for a while now but now that its on a pink background its a rip off?

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u5.png

and nathan bell (the designer who did that zf) also did it on other shoes and pieces of clothing that isn't pink, is he gon' take credit for it too?

AV7772_010
AT9977_101
nathan-bell-mens-printed-running-jacket-Rk0SZx.jpg

Titty Boi is trippin’ hard, cant tell if that whole essay is sarcasm, cynical or both. I see in the comments someone made a Urban translation haha.

Back
Top Bottom