Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The upper on those just looks so sloppy. I wasn't too excited about the flyknit but I'm really liking them. Clean and basically suctions my foot to the midsole. Looks like we're back to the loose, wrinkly heel collar and the skin slicing tongues.

Also, looks like Eastbay has the crimson/black/blue flyknit CW slated for April 9, so definitely won't be limited to the UK

looks similar to the "ripstop" material that they're using on the React87....probably not good for a performance sneaker, but I wont make any judgements until I run in them

Anyone have the sequoia ZF2 Flyknit? Would love to see pics and hear opinions. That blue/purple on the sole of the toe is my only hesitation. Thinking about trying them. .5 up a good bet? I’ve never tried them any longer than an in store try on but want to give them a go for full day wear and the Nike sale for $95 less a promo I have is too good to pass up...

CF258DEE-7EF5-449F-B4FD-235EB16BAA6F.jpeg

https://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Zoom_Vaporfly_4_Flyknit/descpage-NM2US8.html

Looks like the "Boston" CW at RW was the same crimson/black/blue CW that's releasing everywhere today, they're just calling it the "Boston" CW for some reason. Nike's calling it a "London" inspired CW.

Anyone own the Gyakusou VF? Is it basically the same as the regular VF in terms of fitting, cushioning?

Back
Top Bottom