Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Check out Nike plus members birthday coupons. On one account I got a $20 off $100+; on another I got 20% off $100+. They both work on the 4% except for the white color way—so $200 before tax.

802FABEF-964B-4941-AD21-E25BA598C12E.jpeg

Awesome shoe! Hope the price will be ok... Nice Instagram movie from Mo Farah today wearing them, looking fast!

I’ve just been lucky enough to be at Nike Town London for the press launch. I ran in the Next% on the treadmill and they blew me away! So much more responsive than the 4%. I’m collecting my pair tomorrow. Size wise it fits exactly like the original 4% (I had to size up half a size in the 4% Flyknit). The price in the UK will be £250 at launch.

Tried them out at a preview event in London at Niketown this morning; I liked them, ride definitely felt different to the 4%'s with the reduced stack to 8mm, the rear felt more comfortable with the updated heel/achilles pad. Not too keen on the colorway though and the upper breathability doesn't look that great on the outset. At 250, I'm happy to wait a little longer for them and continue with the VF FK's for this Sunday....

Tried them out at a preview event in London at Niketown this morning; I liked them, ride definitely felt different to the 4%'s with the reduced stack to 8mm, the rear felt more comfortable with the updated heel/achilles pad. Not too keen on the colorway though and the upper breathability doesn't look that great on the outset. At 250, I'm happy to wait a little longer for them and continue with the VF FK's for this Sunday....

What did you think of sizing?

Back
Top Bottom