Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Gonna compare these to Streets and EXPs...
I was just thinking the same thing..

These appear to be more Exp's then streets....and Exp's are currently
Crackhead prices in most outlets right now...

I'm a huge fan of the streets so if they are an upgrade to those...

I'm in

Interesting...in the first picture you can see the feet through the shoe, so I wonder if the material is close to EXP (which you can’t see through) or closer to Element 87 (which you can).

I wonder how those Peg Reacts will feel to run in... Hmm.
Vapor Street Peg SP

20190507090850.jpg

20190507090854.jpg

20190507090856.jpg

20190507090902.jpg

20190507090914.jpg

20190507090919.jpg

Source: US11
Cork insole, ICYMI

I mean, intended to be casual or not, if it's just a Peg 35 with a react midsole instead of cushlon + zoom air it should be a serviceable runner for people who like React as a cushioning system.

I mean, intended to be casual or not, if it's just a Peg 35 with a react midsole instead of cushlon + zoom air it should be a serviceable runner for people who like React as a cushioning system.
Trying to think if there’s a runner that uses that react set up, the only thing that might be an issue is stability other than that should be fine...

Or you could get a Vomero 14; which is cheaper, has React + Zoom air, and is an actual running shoe.

But yes, use a casual shoe for running. Paying more for a shoe with less support, less traction and uses a different react compound to the running react compound which will wear out quicker.

Or you could get a Vomero 14; which is cheaper, has React + Zoom air, and is an actual running shoe.

But yes, use a casual shoe for running. Paying more for a shoe with less support, less traction and uses a different react compound to the running react compound which will wear out quicker.
I don't like the V14.

But yes, continue talking down to a person you know nothing about. I have a pair of V1 VaporFly, two pairs of VF FK, two pairs of Zoom Fly Flyknits, a pair of Epic React, Odyssey Reacts, Peg Turbos, new Free 5s, Vomero 14s, a few misc (Hoka, Brooks) - obviously I know nothing about running. I've only ran 300mi so far this year, after all :rolleyes

I finished up my first run last night with the NXT% and I really have to echo what getz_racer had to say in his review from page 328.

You do immediately notice the added foam. There is quite an added bounce in the forefoot you don't get with either the VF1 or VF FK. Outsole wear is much improved as the bottom of these look almost as they did when I first pulled them out of the box. I did miss the 11mm drop a bit but that is going to be a preference for each individual runner . I enjoyed them but since I was on a track, can't comment on the added traction.

My .02: don't pay resell and enjoy the VF4%.

Anybody have info on sizing on the vapor Pegasus?
I have a pair of vapor SP’s and went up 1/2 a size. Wondering if it would be the same for the vapor Pegasus?

I don't like the V14.

But yes, continue talking down to a person you know nothing about. I have a pair of V1 VaporFly, two pairs of VF FK, two pairs of Zoom Fly Flyknits, a pair of Epic React, Odyssey Reacts, Peg Turbos, new Free 5s, Vomero 14s, a few misc (Hoka, Brooks) - obviously I know nothing about running. I've only ran 300mi so far this year, after all :rolleyes

Sadly u get put into the same category as the people I see on the track in NMDs when u mention running in casual shoes. Not worth the injury risk. He definitely could of said it in a more nicer way though haha.

Back
Top Bottom