Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Joined Feb 27, 2018
anybody with the AF know the country they’re being made in and have the production dates on them?
The inner tag on mine says made in China. Has 2 sets of dates laid out like this; not sure what these refer to: "10/04/19 | 03/12/20"

stann

formerly stanleynhan
Joined Jan 21, 2015
The inner tag on mine says made in China. Has 2 sets of dates laid out like this; not sure what these refer to: "10/04/19 | 03/12/20"
just my assumption based on working with supply chain stuff but my thinking is that delays with the stateside release has to do with delays in shipments of the shoes coming from asia over to the US due to the pandemic.

not saying that’s the exact reason, but i wouldn’t be surprised if it were. just sucks how all this marketing is going on yet we get no solid release date

Joined Sep 28, 2017
just my assumption based on working with supply chain stuff but my thinking is that delays with the stateside release has to do with delays in shipments of the shoes coming from asia over to the US due to the pandemic.

not saying that’s the exact reason, but i wouldn’t be surprised if it were. just sucks how all this marketing is going on yet we get no solid release date
I'm going to say it's not that at all. I work for a computer hardware manufacturer and all of our products are either made in China or Taiwan. While initially shipments were delayed when they were on complete lock down, everything has been flowing fine for a couple months. If anything is just the number of flights for air shipments which have been reduced, causing higher cost but I know damn well Nike isn't flying in their shoe shipments.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
This is the only thread I’ve seen talk of the Zoom Type. Might try college grey and wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on the shoe yet? TIA.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Thanks s3p4tu s3p4tu , I caught that review the other day and thought it was hilarious. Probably going to give them a try based solely on how many times he said “comfortable.”

Last edited:
Joined Aug 22, 2016
the us release date for the white/flash crimson-jade aura alphafly should be 8/13
This year or some future year? I'm not believing anything at this point until it's actually on my feet while I'm out on a run. And even then I'll be skeptical that it's merely a mirage.

Joined Dec 20, 2012
One of the guys at RoadTrailRun got their pair delivered today (Singapore based I believe), he said the weight in a US 9.5 is the same as the ZF 2 for him (259 grams). Man I can't wait to try a pair

Joined Jan 22, 2013
eastbay is also showing a release date of 8/13 for the alphafly on its release calendar

I'm not sure how many pairs will be available, but I hope there will be a lot of pairs released at that point

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now