Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nice comfort but this heel tab is already scratching me badly with ankle socks.
45688D4E-887E-467B-A49E-013D06AC71FE.jpeg

What this??? That “Raw Kinetic” has the same product code as the Watermelon/OC colorway. Says 8/13

1595528054475.png
I think it’s the Watermellon CW. For some reason RW also calls the Valerian blue VF Next Dangerous so I think this is just a nick name the Watermellon CW.

Looks like the Tempo's have also reached this online shop www.kickscrew.com based in Hong Kong. Not sure when they will release globally, whether thats in a few weeks or a few months, but in case anyone else is too eager and impatient (like me), here's the link as they ship worldwide:

https://www.kickscrew.com/nike-air-zoom-tempo-next-fk-black-white-volt-ci9923-001.html
https://www.kickscrew.com/nike-air-zoom-tempo-next-fk-white-violet-crimson-aura-ci9923-100.html

is this site legit? I think I’ll place an order. The only downside is lengthy shipping, right?

is this site legit? I think I’ll place an order. The only downside is lengthy shipping, right?

I strongly suggest you wait until it's released in US. I never ordered from them, but they have been around for a while. It's just personal preference I buy from authorized US retailers for that peace of mind.

T TFXCshoes Those sneakers news site always said "dropping soon". Until we see them listed in the release calendar on footsites or DSG, it's all speculation.

I've used them before so do think they are legit, I got the HK Peg Turbo 1's from them a couple of years back shipped to the UK, don't remember how long the shipping took.

My order for the tempo's quoted 7 business days to ship to the UK, not sure if that considers the covid delays but going with it anyway.

I've used them before so do think they are legit, I got the HK Peg Turbo 1's from them a couple of years back shipped to the UK, don't remember how long the shipping took.

My order for the tempo's quoted 7 business days to ship to the UK, not sure if that considers the covid delays but going with it anyway.

I am in the UK as well. How about VAT and duty?

Some women’s sizes in black on DSG (Alphafly) and Watermelon restock women’s Nike Japan, in case you guys didn’t see

I look up his website and it seems he is US-based. The fact that he mentioned Tempo Next might be out in a week or two gives me hope. Who would've thought his cousin is in Fresno where I live lol.

Back
Top Bottom