Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Fingers crossed we see a restock of them in EU 🤞 have resisted resale for so long lol, good find though!

I would go VF for the upper. No idea which outsole would do better. Maybe the AF for the deep grooves. It feels like the material used in both is the same blown rubber to keep it light. Doesn't feel sticky though.
Tested today over 17k. The waffle sole isn't much better in the wet than the standard VF outsole.

nike really got to release more AFs with dark uppers and colored midsoles

E8E74DDE-3BE5-437B-9A46-FECBFE202EA5.jpeg

My AF collection is complete. I noticed the valerian blue CW have a little firmer heel counter out of the box. This has loosened up a bit but maybe it differs as this was from the earlier production.
7B386D74-7D6E-41B7-8152-499A422269FD.jpeg

Didn't the valerian blue pair have a different number of fibers in the zoom pods too? They may have fine tuned things since that initial release.

picked up the mango AF here in seoul. they're still readily available here in-store and online. so far LOVE them. interesting for me though they fit much bigger than the VF 4%, VF next%, the peg turbo 1-2, and the tempo next %. this is the only one I've had to size down in. did anybody else have that problem?

picked up the mango AF here in seoul. they're still readily available here in-store and online. so far LOVE them. interesting for me though they fit much bigger than the VF 4%, VF next%, the peg turbo 1-2, and the tempo next %. this is the only one I've had to size down in. did anybody else have that problem?
I stuck with the same size for all the shoes you meniton. Length-wise, the AF fits the same, but the toebox feels roomier than all of them (which I'm happy with).

TTS across the board for me as well

Are the soles really that thin that AF arent an option for daily runners ?
The outsole on the Alphas seem thicker and potentially more durable than any version of the Vapor Fly, but that's not saying a whole lot compared to typical daily trainer durability. If you can afford it, go for it.

I am considering it. I just getting into running and I was looking for something comparable to the Pegasus turbo. I thought that was suppose to be the tempos but those seem to be some what clunky

Back
Top Bottom