Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Just questioning what they are saying. You are allowed to question one persons review even if they are one of the better sites of reviewers. No one is saying it’s fake news or anything.

ummm, believe in the run is one of the more popular and best running shoe reviewers on yt and online in general, if the yt wasnt such a big format and magazines arent dead, they might be running a running mag

those guys are pretty unbiased and will bash the shoes if necessary, at times it actually seemed like they liked and praised everything that wasnt nike but it really was just the other brands stepping up in comp

id understand if yall were questioning some random nobody or even some dudes whose just reviewing on yt by themselves trying to make that $$$ but those guys are legit

fair point. i do think BTR is one of the better ones. but often times these are reviews from people who make youtube videos about running shoes rather than about running, so i feel like we don't always get the best insight

im not saying dont question em, just stating those guys are to be trusted (multiple people test them too especially big new shoes like the invincibles) because someone asked or was wondering where nike sends their shoes to

there are definitely reviewers that got blackballed by nike for their negative reviews (or at least they felt like it when nike stops sending them stuff) but mostly for bball reviews sincebrands tends to send them directly to the reviewers

however with running shoes, seems like a lot of stores sends it to the reviewers and nike or other brands just puts an embargo like movie reviews

but i digress, i guess all im really trying to say is theyre one that you can trust

Ben is seeded product due to his afflation with a running group (which he mentions in either the post or the video).

When it comes to running everything is subject to your own style and preference.....YOU have to see what works for YOU......

Thats why I love this sport.....

Only way to figure it out is to figure it out....

Strongly agree with ayipapi ayipapi . Just because it works for others, does not mean it works for you. I remember there were quite few bad reviews on Tempo Next by some known runners on YT, but I find it works great for me. A lot of people like Endorphin Speed, I find Asics Glideride works great for me as alternative training shoes.

those guys are pretty unbiased and will bash the shoes if necessary, at times it actually seemed like they liked and praised everything that wasnt nike but it really was just the other brands stepping up in comp

Thomas is a huge Nike fanboy, though.

Who knows of the run clubs here in San Diego?!? Time to get these free kicks!
I don't think there are any in SD that could get you Nike hookups--stick to the ones in LA that have Nike affiliations (Good Vibes, Koreatown, etc.)

🤷‍♂️ I've lived in both areas for a long time and they both have their merits (and issues). But LA is better for Nike hookups. :lol::lol::lol:

Tough.

I mean recently who hasn’t been a Nike fanboy with all the innovation they’ve brought. Was once an afterthought in the running community

Tough.

I mean recently who hasn’t been a Nike fanboy with all the innovation they’ve brought. Was once an afterthought in the running community

aside from still considering the ER1 as my favorite trainer and next% as my go to for raceday (yet to have an opportunity to do the full 26.2 with the endorphin pro) i've kinda strayed away from nike and been wearing other brands, mainly due to the innovation and new products offered

honestly after wearing various brands this past year, i don't get as excited as i used to be when nike releases something new anymore

aside from still considering the ER1 as my favorite trainer and next% as my go to for raceday (yet to have an opportunity to do the full 26.2 with the endorphin pro) i've kinda strayed away from nike and been wearing other brands, mainly due to the innovation and new products offered

honestly after wearing various brands this past year, i don't get as excited as i used to be when nike releases something new anymore

a rising tide raises all boats.

Or something like that.

yah if nike didnt step up, all these other brands would still be coasting off of their name alone and offering just different variations of their rubber compounds

i give hoka credit for the chunky, rocker running trend though but they are just comfy as hell, i see so many people wearing them at disneyland

A new ZF3 cw via ebay

7BF731B5-EE43-459E-BC20-03601B80F9D3.jpeg

I thought they were already DCed? Maybe this is the last cw?

NDC actually has the Black/white colorway for ZF3 FSR. Long overdue, but with Tempo Next, ZF3 is an easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom