Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike wouldn't have the Invincible on "coming soon" all the way into March. These have to drop tomorrow...
Stores are supposedly getting them on March 11th. I think they are releasing for Nike members earlier, which may include tomorrow.

Is it only the one colour showing for US? Most likely tomorrow. It popped up in the UK as coming soon and was released within the week.

38E0553F-701E-4ED6-A6CE-961B3C9B565D.png

Got my ZoomX Invincibles in. I don't know what some of the YouTubers are thinking but from my initial try-on, I can tell, this is indeed ZoomX. It feels like the foam by touching it in my hand and the underfoot heel. I seriously think that people associate the feeling of the whole system (carbon fibre plate, zoomx foam) as the feeling of zoomx. It literally feels like ZoomX.

Looks like we have to wait until March 4 for the Invincible in the US.

D9A0CFE5-867D-4A46-97FA-DFE91ADB28A2.jpeg

If it’s only a week, later I’m going to hold out for the white CW on RW or Nike if they have it available.

Last edited:
you guys getting this BRS cw in the US? I’m not seeing anything on mine.

this is typically just an early access sent out to certain nike accounts to purchase the shoes before the drop date so not everyone will get it

good amount of sizes still showing so i don't expect them to be too hard to buy

this is typically just an early access sent out to certain nike accounts to purchase the shoes before the drop date so not everyone will get it

good amount of sizes still showing so i don't expect them to be too hard to buy

Thanks for the info. Curiously how does one get on such a special early access list? Is it based on purchase history, time as member, activity, something else? 🤔

Black And Ekiden colourways of the Invincible on the UK Nike store now. I have a feeling the Invincible will pop up on By You this year so will hold out for that.

Got my ZoomX Invincibles in. I don't know what some of the YouTubers are thinking but from my initial try-on, I can tell, this is indeed ZoomX. It feels like the foam by touching it in my hand and the underfoot heel. I seriously think that people associate the feeling of the whole system (carbon fibre plate, zoomx foam) as the feeling of zoomx. It literally feels like ZoomX.

100%

Kofuzi aside, shoetubers views are to be taken with a pinch of salt IMO. Too many rushing out after a 6km run to pass judgment on a shoe designed for long, slow runs. Complaining about weight, yet in the same video acknowledging that they've got them soaked, adding oz to the shoe in the process. Whenever a new shoe comes out, it's a race to get the 'first impression' video out, then the 50km, 100km updates - I would predict that a critical initial view for most shoes = increased video engagement, especially for anticipated models.

Remove the insole in the invincibles and the raw Zoomx is there for all to see, same as always.

BE7D597A-2697-4E33-B178-EC5009BDA08C.png

Switched app settings to UK and they had three colors for launch today. Hopefully the US gets the same treatment or a NBY option on launch day. These colors aren’t the best...I want an MC like a few pages back in men’s! Haha.

Anyone in the US thinking about ordering from an international option such as ProDirect or Distance Athletics (Paris)?

I live in Florida and was just able to add to cart. Also not able to submit payment. I did just order from Pro direct as well. Wondering if I should cancel my order and wait for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom