Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Any thoughts on how the new upper on the Next %2 will be in damp/rainy weather?

I love the vaporweave on the first version because it helped with this. My old FK 4%s were terrible when it was wet and cost me time on races because they got soaked

Any thoughts on how the new upper on the Next %2 will be in damp/rainy weather?

I love the vaporweave on the first version because it helped with this. My old FK 4%s were terrible when it was wet and cost me time on races because they got soaked
I ran the 2018 Chi Marathon in the FK 4% and it rained throughout. I don’t think the rain had a noticeable impact on the shoes. In fact, I ran nearly an identical 1st and second half split and felt strong until the end.

Was anyone able to grab the Next Percent 2 in the US today? I was offline for a few hours and missed them. Good news is the retail price is $225.

Finally shot these ZF3s.

Zoom Fly 3 - Abstract.png

Bring on the 4s!

weird that the product pic they used look like it has some sharpie writing on it, to those who purchased, let us know if it comes with it or nike was just too lazy to ps them out

1614587829793.jpeg

weird that the product pic they used look like it has some sharpie writing on it, to those who purchased, let us know if it comes with it or nike was just too lazy to ps them out

1614587829793.jpeg
I think it will come this way. This CW is a tribute to all the prototypes they went through in developing the VF. If you’ve ever done product testing for Nike, they always mark up the sole with a sharpie noting the test number.

anybody else seeing this? i can see them still available here in the UK (when not logged in using the link above), but as soon as I sign-in it then says 'not reserved for you'. Feel like i've been put on the boycott list! lol wtf.

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 13.04.15.png

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 13.04.51.png

anybody else seeing this? i can see them still available here in the UK (when not logged in using the link above), but as soon as I sign-in it then says 'not reserved for you'. Feel like i've been put on the boycott list! lol wtf.
I got that message. Nike are telling us either we're not fast enough/worthy of them. Or they're telling us to stop using Strava/Apple/Garmin and use NRC. Either way...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I got that message. Nike are telling us either we're not fast enough/worthy of them. Or they're telling us to stop using Strava/Apple/Garmin and use NRC. Either way...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Yeah this kinda annoys me cause I also have this app and have it synched to my garmin, well and we all got the L. On the other hand in the US they just get released for everyone but nobody knew so it is also super hard to get them because you couldnt even prepare for that. Well whatever, I am also not a fan of the blue version because I just dont have blue stuff in my complete gear lineup, so I guess I have to wait even longer until I can buy a CW I like, because I am really hyped for the upper changes. Best case would be a NIKE BY YOU version with waffle outsole, I would really go for that

man this shoe has so many mixedreviews. It’s love or hate.

the thing is with seth, if sh** weighs more than a 5oz, dude hates them already because dude is like 90 lbs soaking weight

i stopped listeing to him just because i just cant relate to him

man this shoe has so many mixedreviews. It’s love or hate.

As a 6'2", 200+ lb runner, the Invincible is exactly what I wanted and hoped for. I've done 5-6 runs in them and can honestly say that I have been able to completely zone out during my run - to the extent where I can't remember my route when I get back home. Sounds a little weird, but finding a nice, steady pace and completely losing myself in a run is what it's all about for me.

The shoes disappear on your feet and more importantly, keep the legs feeling great so you can go out the next day.

Back
Top Bottom